James013

Oct 7, 2020
No matter how many times I do the photo sessions, the tasks are not validated?
I did the photo session with Melanie, and it didn't validate either?
I don't know what to do anymore??

Ep2 V16

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, on the Internet I found useful information about opening galleries in the game. Maybe it will be useful to someone:
In the ...\game\Quests folder we find the Achievements.rpy file, open it with notepad.
In the very last line number 1010 instead of return False we write return True
Save, restart the game.
I just checked everything, it works for me, I looked at all the galleries and I wait calmly until an update that interests me appears. Health and good luck to everyone :) :) :) .

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Ep2 V16

View attachment 2323096 View attachment 2323097 View attachment 2323098
See FAQ ( 1.4.3)
Hello friends, on the Internet I found useful information about opening galleries in the game. Maybe it will be useful to someone:
In the ...\game\Quests folder we find the Achievements.rpy file, open it with notepad.
In the very last line number 1010 instead of return False we write return True
Save, restart the game.
I just checked everything, it works for me, I looked at all the galleries and I wait calmly until an update that interests me appears. Health and good luck to everyone :) :) :) .
This method was posted in this thread in the spring of 2021. Then it was relevant, later, with the release of newer versions of FB, this way of opening the gallery no longer works. So, apparently, you're playing a fairly old build of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

Ep2 V16

View attachment 2323096 View attachment 2323097 View attachment 2323098
I`ve checked his save in PM, it seemed he missed Biff casting after each photoshoot. Or smth bugged in his client. For me all works fine from his save.
View attachment 2323486
probably cos he/she have installed the scrappy gallery mod

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
See FAQ ( 1.4.3)

This method was posted in this thread in the spring of 2021. Then it was relevant, later, with the release of newer versions of FB, this way of opening the gallery no longer works. So, apparently, you're playing a fairly old build of the game.
I won't argue, it's quite possible that I'm playing
old version of Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v15 Extra], but I can see the photo session in the costume of a demoness, and for me this is enough not to waste time and understand that this thing works, even if only for me :) :):)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
greeeeeeat....year 3...without update for the revenge part....:censored:(y) *yawns*
Well, technically, it's been 613 days (1 year and 8 months), which of course is also a long time, but it's still not 3 years. But as beautiful as this quest from Ep3 v5 is, I personally would have preferred the Revenge Path to be integrated into the main plot, because right now it's nothing more than a beautiful fanfic from the developer. Alternatively, near the very end of the entire game, this Path could be included as one of several endings to the game. That, at least, would make sense.

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ostego & Vimmers Thanks
Without scrappy mod it’s ok
Such a unique problem too. The genius of both Ostego & Vimmers to work out problems like this never ceases to amaze.;) I don't think James013 truly appreciates the level of analysis that was used to fix his issue.:) Keep up the good work boys.(y)

Seriously though if you are a new player read the FAQ. Then guys like Ostego & Vimmers don't need to waste their time with silly problems like this one.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Such a unique problem too. The genius of both Ostego & Vimmers to work out problems like this never ceases to amaze.;) I don't think James013 truly appreciates the level of analysis that was used to fix his issue.:) Keep up the good work boys.(y)
It was their proprietary quantum approach using nano-molecular subatomic neural networks that allowed them to identify the cause of the error in the user's save file. Ostego and Vimmers always do this. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes