Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
In your case, you can simply start a "New game" (in the main menu of Ep3 v15). After that, the game will ask you to answer a series of questions about what decisions your Monica has made in the previous two episodes. After that, you can continue playing the game in episode 3.
Ahh nice thanks

Reactions: Stan5851

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
well you see this 16411 -> 6967
then he/she have compressed 9,4GB away
If you know something about compression you can understand that it is nothing a 16gb can be compressed into no more than a pair of GB or even less...I have seen a 1gb game double compressed in 10mega and it still worked fine.

This kind of games are visual novels once you compress images' and video's quality the game in itself is nothing....they dont need all the gb of a real game,if a game of this kind is so big it is because the dev doesn't know what he is doing he is not a real programmer

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I understand your point clearly, it just we as reader know for a fact, that there never will be a revenge for all those things happened to her. There is no point in internal monologues after couple of events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If you know something about compression you can understand that it is nothing a 16gb can be compressed into no more than a pair of GB or even less...I have seen a 1gb game double compressed in 10mega and it still worked fine.

This kind of games are visual novels once you compress images' and video's quality the game in itself is nothing....they dont need all the gb of a real game,if a game of this kind is so big it is because the dev doesn't know what he is doing he is not a real programmer
i don't know anything about compression
and i don't use them
but you seams to know
so why don't you go ahead and do it better

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Some people here don't even know how to unzip. Anyway, I see this a lot here. All Renpy games run on all major platforms. Renpy is a terribly bloated and needlessly complex platform within a platform. It is basically just Python and SDL with some syntactic sugar. Virtually all systems have both of those, yet Renpy finds it necessary to repackage everything for every game, including Renpy itself. With the SDK you can play any Renpy game as long as you have the game folder. Just run "renpy game" from the main folder et voila.
No, as I said before, it just crashes when you try to rebuild with the SDK. That was kind of the point.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
No, as I said before, it just crashes when you try to rebuild with the SDK. That was kind of the point.
It uses an old version of Renpy and as a result an old version of Python. Try to get an old version of the SDK. Alternatively, you could try to install Python 2 on your computer, and use the game's Renpy version with your systems Python 2. Use "python2 renpy ./game" from the command line in the main folder of the game). I don't know if that will work, but it's worth a try. With the new version of the SDK it will indeed not work, because that uses Python 3 and the game has quite a lot of Python 2 code in it.

Reactions: vimmers

jargcount

Dec 2, 2022
Ep. 3 v5 ( Crossroads ) link are broken, or Ep. 3 v15 now it contain Ep. 3 Crossroad? so if already complete with Ep. 2, i can move to Ep. 3 v15?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes