Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Given the current status of monica getting dped by everyone i wonder how long this game can still continue wothout getting repettetive. You know habe the bdsm slave role and the farm as breaking taboos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
BDSM slave role - isn`t it was in her contract with Phillip in the end of v 15?)
Yes. This is why i mentioned it. There is nothing much left you can do here IMO. And I am not even talking about Patreon rules because lets be honest. Most of this is forced due to various means aka rape. I am more talking creatively

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
And talking about bestiality and Patreon - Wildeer`s animation. There is no animals but all is clear with this dildos. Btw - there is a lot of content that not voluntary. And its all good with 3.3 k patreons.
Btw not bad scenarios for Farm.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
hi might be a silly question but if i download Ep.3v15 will i get everthing up to the current update? one complete game?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I just have one issue with this game - the MC hardly ever actually enjoys sex at all, I get its all powerr and blackmail etc but never once is she just horny or the sex is so good that she has fun... kinda takes the edge off for me but that's my personal bugbear.
You mean like what is pretty much always found written by default in almost every other female MC game story in existence? The overwhelming majority of which really never even had a chance to see a fraction of the instrest and success this game has gone on to see?

One of the biggest contributing factors to how this game has thrived more then most in this very niche market, to a point that at the same time it even routinely gets a free pass for having some of the absolute worst and most cringy writing you'll find in a renpy VN here, is that it actually embraces it's subject content without feeling a need to essentially apologize for itself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Content like blackmail is rape'y by nature, and therefor should feel and be written in as rape'y. If it doesn't feel rape'y, or if the dev feels they need to throw in some "but she secretly loves it" disclaimer to hopefully not offend anybody....then they shouldn't be bothering with blackmail themed content in the first place. Just pick something else that at least gives you the chance to end up doing it somewhat right.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
You mean like what is pretty much always found written by default in almost every other female MC game story in existence? The overwhelming majority of which really never even had a chance to see a fraction of the instrest and success this game has gone on to see?

One of the biggest contributing factors to how this game has thrived more then most in this very niche market, to a point that at the same time it even routinely gets a free pass for having some of the absolute worst and most cringy writing you'll find in a renpy VN here, is that it actually embraces it's subject content without feeling a need to essentially apologize for itself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Content like blackmail is rape'y by nature, and therefor should feel and be written in as rape'y. If it doesn't feel rape'y, or if the dev feels they need to throw in some "but she secretly loves it" disclaimer to hopefully not offend anybody....then they shouldn't be bothering with blackmail themed content in the first place. Just pick something else that at least gives you the chance to end up doing it somewhat right.
I am surprised people still discuss this. This game is clearly tagged with 'rape' and it's for people who wank too much or think conventional sex is boring.

edit: I know I should have adressed 'Garibaldi' directly but it's all the same to me

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
as much as i like the renders and the sex scenes this game is getting more and more stupid
it seems that the only intelligent persons are victoria and the driver fred all the other are stupid

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
but to be serious - there r a lot of content in Melanie`s route behind the scenes. Its sad but she`s not the main character here.
Agreed. The Melanie model could 100% be the main attraction girl carrying her own game imo.

She's the first name I look for in update notes :)

Reactions: Ostego

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Guilty on all charges.:) Not because of my age though,( how old is too old for those things) they tell me it's just a number.
My kid tells me that the fact I can relate to LBI (life before internet) make me old by default. While automatically outdating any opinion I have to offer on what should be considered "normal" by today's standards :)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
My kid tells me that the fact I can relate to LBI (life before internet) make me old by default. While automatically outdating any opinion I have to offer on what should be considered "normal" by today's standards :)
Sounds like great advice comming from Zoomer generation that lick toilets and piss their pants for challenge on TikTok. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am surprised people still discuss this. This game is clearly tagged with 'rape' and it's for people who wank too much or think conventional sex is boring.

edit: I know I should have adressed 'Garibaldi' directly but it's all the same to me
Or for people who have conventional sex often and are already in a relationship. For this reason I often find any conventional sex or a romantic tone in these games dull and as you said boring. I want something depicted in these games that is not part of my daily life. e.g. Blackmail, coercion, threesomes, a bit of BDSM and so on.

Well said. You hit the nail on the head with pointing out how blackmail and coercion are forms of rape. That most devs chuck in the trope of the women becoming turned on by it or being happy sluts as a form of apology for said blackmail and coercion.

100% the strength of the game is that Decent Monkey hasn't tried too apologise for it's content and embraced the fetishes presented. Well at least until the latest home event with Fred and the neighbour.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes