Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
you can download it from there but it is very slow

or you have to wait till someone post it here
SLOW is an understatement, that site uses Keeptoshare and fileboom. its split into 4 files, each says it'll take a day to dl, the dl keeps stopping and if it isn't downloaded in 24hrs they make you start the dl over again... SVS suxs

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What was dumb was your claim that women who have surgically changed their look for bimbofication are winners. Unless you have some kind of fetish for it, women who do this gain no respect in society. They may make a few bucks off fetishist but other than that are considered weird not winners.

I'm not talking about subtle plastic surgery but when they change their look so much that they look unnatural.
And even though the idea of Monica bimbo really isn't a good one, I still imagined for a second what a "happy ending"
might have been in this version of Fashion Busunes. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
What was dumb was your claim that women who have surgically changed their look for bimbofication are winners. Unless you have some kind of fetish for it, women who do this gain no respect in society. They may make a few bucks off fetishist but other than that are considered weird not winners.

I'm not talking about subtle plastic surgery but when they change their look so much that they look unnatural.
Can you quote where I said they're winners?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

Depending on your definition of "subtle", I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you are making that society observation as somebody born and raised outside the United States. Or maybe just too old to really ever find yourself watching any Twitch, subbing to your favorite "content creator", or paying any attention to Onlyfans content :)

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-09
Developer: DecentMonkey - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 15 Extra
Language: English, Russian, German
Others: FAN ART Thread
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

Update Codes:

If links are down, please report it.

DOWNLOAD
Ep. 3 v15 Extra
Win/Lin
: - -
Mac (Ep3 v11): -
Android(Ep 3 v11 Extra): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: Compressed*

Ep 3 v12 720p
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac(Ep 3 v9): - -
Android(Ep 3 v11 Extra): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Activate Extra*: - MEGA - -
Extras: FAQ - Gallery Mod* - Activate Extra*

Episode 1 and 2
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080 View attachment 1539683 View attachment 1539684 View attachment 1539685 View attachment 1539686 View attachment 1539687 View attachment 1539688 View attachment 1539689 View attachment 1539690 View attachment 1539692 View attachment 1539693 View attachment 1539694
DOWNLOAD
Ep. 3 v15 Extra
Crunched ver PLEASE...

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Can you quote where I said they're winners?
"In real life there are actual Miss runner ups or winners who have undergone lots of plastic surgery too (to bimbo extremes aswell)"
Did I misunderstand this sentence? I read it as you claiming miss world or miss (insert your country of choice) have had bimbo extreme looking women win or been runner up in these contests. Which gain them a high profile and are used to promote all sorts of good causes. They become role models to many.

If you were talking about any so called beauty contest then yeah, anyone can win them. I've seen transgender women who were once men win those. And they were obvious former men. If that was the level of beauty contest that you claimed extreme bimboficated women can win then sure I agree and will take back my call of your original post being dumb.

So which was it?

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Depending on your definition of "subtle", I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you are making that society observation as somebody born and raised outside the United States. Or maybe just too old to really ever find yourself watching any Twitch, subbing to your favorite "content creator", or paying any attention to Onlyfans content :)
Guilty on all charges.:) Not because of my age though,( how old is too old for those things) they tell me it's just a number.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes