odynson

Oct 14, 2017
Im still on EP2 is there any spy camera involment that can spy on Monica for example in her slum appartment? If someone would gather info on here and sell her naked body on some shady internet site for example :devilish:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Im still on EP2 is there any spy camera involment that can spy on Monica for example in her slum appartment? If someone would gather info on here and sell her naked body on some shady internet site for example :devilish:
kind of in office, by IT guy there.
But not for sale.

But Victoria herself is walking spy camera for blackmail)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: odynson and vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
DecentMonkey, it wouldn't be the first time players have suggested something like this. But how would you feel about letting Victoria (Philip's servant) bring her pet, named Melanie, into the basement in the sequel to the Philip quest you're working on? The pet will be on a leash and with a tail ending in you-know-what, and this pet will have a very hearty white-and-yellow treat waiting in a dog bowl (extreme content!).

I'm sure Monica would enjoy sharing this food with Melanie. In fact, it would be great to leave Melanie in the basement too (since Melanie is a very bad girlfriend to sweet Victoria and so she should be punished).

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
DecentMonkey. it wouldn't be the first time players have suggested something like this. But how would you feel about letting Victoria (Philip's servant) bring her pet, named Melanie, into the basement in the sequel to the Philip quest you're working on? The pet will be on a leash and with a tail ending in you-know-what, and this pet will have a very hearty white-and-yellow treat waiting in a dog bowl (extreme content!).

I'm sure Monica would enjoy sharing this food with Melanie. In fact, it would be great to leave Melanie in the basement too (since Melanie is a very bad girlfriend to sweet Victoria and so she should be punished).
Atleast Monica and Melanie chained up by Marcus storyline.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Thank you. Also, one more question, and if you don't know that's fine. I'm playing episode 2 and there's a scene I want to get but I don't want the hassle. Is there a save file or something to get the gallery scenes of episode 2? If so, where do I get it and how to I install it?
Gallery mod. But not all scenes included here. It will be in main menu. 1673642623656.png

Reactions: Paco15
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes