tannino

Mar 5, 2019
Sincerely....this game needs some kind of optimization. Maybe it was designed to be annoying and ripetitive. I'm a kind of sorry because i like the main character........but jeez. So slow........so much grinding. Probably i will let it go.......

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys to continue doing the Home tasks I need to go on a date with Ralph, I completly forgot how I do that, can anyone tell me plz.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Just playing through the latest photoshoot scene.
It just feels like Monica got dumber and dumber as the game progresses. The whole if you love your readers do this and that shit is so absurd. I know a lot of the game is over the top (like the Victoria content) but this just feels so stupid.
Even if she loved showing herself off and wanted to do all the things she lied to Campbell about she would still not do that photoshoot. Everyone knows you go about it progressively, to maximize profit, you don't show it all from the start.
Can't even enjoy the scene and photoshoots were one of my favorites before.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
The main problem of the plot is that Monica's thoughts is always the same, as it was in Ep1, only little changes. Non-stop mumbling about bastards and THIS TIME IS LAST TIME.
During the last photo session, such "unbreakable lady" can't be the same, not her thoughts at least. Just impossible. But again... let's mumble about bastards etc.
And Campbell with Alex could tell her "things" with more creativity.
Session is good, but these dialogs... always predictable and even boring. :cautious:

Reactions: Astrid Hofferson

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The main problem of the plot is that Monica's thoughts is always the same, as it was in Ep1, only little changes. Non-stop mumbling about bastards and THIS TIME IS LAST TIME.
During the last photo session, such "unbreakable lady" can't be the same, not her thoughts at least. Just impossible. But again... let's mumble about bastards etc.
And Campbell with Alex could tell her "things" with more creativity.
Session is good, but these dialogs... always predictable and even boring. :cautious:
it`s not "War and Peace". And it was funny to hear her thoughts what she`ll tell to reporters about photos)
Take it a little more easy, Monica not so smart as our angel Victoria :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Just playing through the latest photoshoot scene.
It just feels like Monica got dumber and dumber as the game progresses. The whole if you love your readers do this and that shit is so absurd. I know a lot of the game is over the top (like the Victoria content) but this just feels so stupid.
Even if she loved showing herself off and wanted to do all the things she lied to Campbell about she would still not do that photoshoot. Everyone knows you go about it progressively, to maximize profit, you don't show it all from the start.
Can't even enjoy the scene and photoshoots were one of my favorites before.
Interesting take. Don't think she is getting dumber but is getting more desperate. I think you are missing the point that Monica is doing that photoshoot because Mr Campbell is the only option she sees that gets rid of Biff from her company. She needs to keep Mr Campbell convinced that the new direction of her magazine was her idea not Biff's. That he is not blackmailing her (which is exactly what is or was happening) so Mr Campbell will enable Monica to remove Biff from his position. Monica believes that Biff's removal will solve many of her problems. We playing the game know very well that it will only lead to more problems for her.

I ask you. What other option has Monica had to get Biff out of her company? Mr Campbell said on the yacht that he would recommend to the other investors that Biff should be removed from his position, so Monica could implement "her true vision" if he believed Monica wasn't being pressured into all the increasingly lewd photoshoots throughout the game and that they were all her idea. If she backed out of that shoot Campbell would not support her and Biff would remain in control of her magazine.

I think the latest developments of the Mr Campbell and investor plot ( along with the VIP - Steve storyline) are some of the strongest elements of the game recently. The home storyline has been the real weakness lately. Fred's magic cock is just so dumb. Monica cleaning her neighbours house because she can't resist Fred's cock belongs as a storyline in Anna Exciting Affection not Fashion Business.

Last edited:

fortunatus

Sep 25, 2020
Interesting take. I think you are missing the point that Monica is doing that photoshoot because Mr Campbell is the only option she sees that gets rid of Biff from her company. She needs to keep Mr Campbell convinced that the new direction of her magazine was her idea not Biff's. That he is not blackmailing her (which is exactly what is or was happening) so Mr Campbell will enable Monica to remove Biff from his position. Monica believes that Biff's removal will solve many of her problems. We playing the game know very well that it will only lead to more problems for her.

I ask you. What other option has Monica had to get Biff out of her company? Mr Campbell said on the yacht that he would recommend to the other investors that Biff should be removed from his position, so Monica could implement "her true vision" if he believed Monica wasn't being pressured into all the increasingly lewd photoshoots throughout the game and that they were all her idea. If she backed out of that shoot Campbell would not support her and Biff would remain in control of her magazine.

I think the latest developments of the Mr Campbell and investor plot ( along with the Vip - Steve storyline) are some of the strongest elements of the game recently. The home storyline has been the real weakness lately. Fred's magic cock is just so dumb. Monica cleaning her neighbours house because she can't resist Fred's cock belongs as a storyline in Anna Exciting Affection not Fashion Business.
I think, the story development in general is very good, indeed. Monica is getting so close to her goal, so it seems plausible to go the last step and get ridd of Biff.
But I got the feeling that she will soon find out that she get out of the fire into the pan, and that Mr Campbell will have more power over her destiny as Biff ever has.

But - the progression in the photoshot is a bit repetetive. Her thinking goes in circles. There are allways the same lines about 1. Men are pigs, 2. i have to und will endure this to become boss again. 3. How this can happen to me, the famous Monica B.? 4. After this, never again. 5. I will crush them all.
And this lines popping up in different variations again and again. This is killing the dynamic of the scene imho.

But in general - i like the development of the plot.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Monica is getting so close to her goal, so it seems plausible to go the last step and get ridd of Biff.
But I got the feeling that she will soon find out that she get out of the fire into the pan, and that Mr Campbell will have more power over her destiny as Biff ever has.
Don`t forget that Biff connected with 218 owners, seems he didn`t know about farm, but I think his removal from office will have consequences.
And in general, this branch has been without attention and without news for a very long time. Marcus left somewhere, and Monica was told back then that they were waiting for her in a month and I hope that this month will not end somewhere in the 10+ version. From ther side - before Phillip`s quest end, i think we wouldn`t see continuation, because 2 BDSM quests in same time will be strange. =(

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t forget that Biff connected with 218 owners, seems he didn`t know about farm, but I think his removal from office will have consequences.
And in general, this branch has been without attention and without news for a very long time. Marcus left somewhere, and Monica was told back then that they were waiting for her in a month and I hope that this month will not end somewhere in the 10+ version. From ther side - before Phillip`s quest end, i think we wouldn`t see continuation, because 2 BDSM quests in same time will be strange. =(
As I see it, it all depends on whether the fourth episode will have a full-fledged Farm 218 storyline (in its Patreon-acceptable form) or whether Farm 218 will just be one of the endings of the entire game. I'd like to believe the former, and that DM will keep his promise and Monica will go to the Farm voluntarily (preferably on her own terms, as agn25 suggested). However, I'm a pessimist on this issue and for now I'm betting on the Farm option as one of the endings of the whole game.

In that case, it means that the 1 month that the Farm owners gave Monica could end in any episode 4 update, and we could be in for just another Monica training session with Marcus and the Farm owners, similar to what we've already seen in Ep3 v6. And another postponement of Monica's trip to the Farm.:cry: So I see no contradiction in the coexistence of two different BDSM quests in the coming updates.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think, the story development in general is very good, indeed. Monica is getting so close to her goal, so it seems plausible to go the last step and get ridd of Biff.

But - the progression in the photoshot is a bit repetetive. Her thinking goes in circles. There are allways the same lines about 1. Men are pigs, 2. i have to und will endure this to become boss again. 3. How this can happen to me, the famous Monica B.? 4. After this, never again. 5. I will crush them all.
And this lines popping up in different variations again and again. This is killing the dynamic of the scene imho.

But in general - i like the development of the plot.
Yeah I think Monica jumping out of the pan and into the fire is what is the crux of the game. Mr Campbell will have more and more crude demands for Monica. Much more compromising to Monica than the idiot Biff would have come up with. Mr Campbell doesn't think Monica is a $20 whore like Biff did. And I suspect that Mr Campbell is well aware of Monica's situation and is using that info against Monica just like Steve and Phillip are.

Last edited:

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
it`s not "War and Peace". And it was funny to hear her thoughts what she`ll tell to reporters about photos)
Take it a little more easy, Monica not so smart as our angel Victoria :KEK:
I meant her mind and behavior should be changing because of her decisions and events. Her thoughts should become confused at least, especially if she dumber than Victoria.

Come on, she was fucked by 2/3 of the game NPC, she got several orgasms. Her "not-smart" brain can't consider all that bastards and sex as an evil process. Moreover, her brain will demand to repeat some situations. After that, of course, she may regret about it.

And for what reason we got Whoremeter? Only for more perverted scenes? It's too simple plot.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I meant her mind and behavior should be changing because of her decisions and events. Her thoughts should become confused at least, especially if she dumber than Victoria.

Come on, she was fucked by 2/3 of the game NPC, she got several orgasms. Her "not-smart" brain can't consider all that bastards and sex as an evil process. Moreover, her brain will demand to repeat some situations. After that, of course, she may regret about it.

And for what reason we got Whoremeter? Only for more perverted scenes? It's too simple plot.
What variations she has?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The whoremeter scale is an indicator of her desperation, because all the things she does, she does only because of blackmail and because she has no choice.
don`t agree because it raises when she swallow in situations where she had choice to split for example. if i would be a dev - too high number of whoremeter should block good end. or smth similar.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes