Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
and the next day would be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuz Marcus not the main character
And who says the Farm owners won't be the next victims?) If I were a dev, I'd make a separate update just for Monica's Revenge. (say, after the final update of epi4). I'd be interested in watching Monica administer justice and then ride off into the sunset to heroic music. All the bastards around her deserve a bloodbath.

• Haha
Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
And who says the Farm owners won't be the next victims?) If I were a dev, I'd make a separate update just for Monica's Revenge. (say, after the final update of epi4). I'd be interested in watching Monica administer justice and then ride off into the sunset to heroic music. All the bastards around her deserve a bloodbath.
I already regret that I suggested Luna`s to you, too belligerent)

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
While I appreciate it, I was actually a fan of the full Monica's Vengeance Path a few years before I passed LFFG. But it's great that you brought up Luna, because there all the endings of the 3 main routes are based entirely on decisions made by the player and are canonical. This is true for the Bad Ass rote, Hero route, or Submissive route... That said, there are local sub-endings (such as the consequences of Luna's submission to this or that character), but which are still fit into one of the 3 canonical endings of the entire game.

I still don't really understand the DecentMonkey concept of 8 different endings. No, I welcome a large number of endings - a variety of choices is always good - but I would prefer that these 8 endings not just end the storylines in isolation from the entire main plot, but be connected to them and have significance to the entire Monica story being told.

I don't know how to do that, given that in our game most of the side storylines (with the exception of the main "Office/Photoshoot" plot line) are not connected to each other at all and are essentially separate games.

I believe that our game needs more than just local endings, but at least 2-3 complete, canonical endings summing up all the decisions Monica has made.

Let's say a bad canonical ending could depend on Monica's degree of bitchiness + the number of bitchy decisions she's made throughout the game in all the story branches! (not necessarily all decisions, but at least the most important ones). On the other hand, a good canonical ending could have depended on a high degree of Monica's decency and most of the good decisions she made that were available to decent Monica throughout the game.

I'm convinced that our game needs to be coherent, and having 2-3 more canonical endings will help achieve that and give all players an understanding of how this epic Monica story was actually supposed to end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This 8 endings is hard to expect. From one side it should separate by routes like home, Phillip basement badend, Farm, wedding of Monica with one of investors (Steve, Campbell, Phillip - others not critical ones), revenge path... don`t know others to predict - mb Victor will have selfend. Mb slums and shining hole..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What if there was a 5th episode with all the endings
It's more about the DM himself, namely whether or not he'll be willing and motivated to reconsider his decision on the finale at the end of Ep4 and make Episode 5. Players aren't likely to mind the new content with their lovely Monica.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What if there was a 5th episode with all the endings
Don`t think so. But DLC`s could have place.
-Vic and Mel behind the scenes
-Femdom from Shiny holes with that girl
-legal Bardie :KEK:
-extrem one - Mel and Malvina route at 218 (and get ban from patreon)

• Haha

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It's more about the DM himself, namely whether or not he'll be willing and motivated to reconsider his decision on the finale at the end of Ep4 and make Episode 5. Players aren't likely to mind the new content with their lovely Monica.
I don't want to know what happens next. And I don't know what happens next. Well, in the next updates. I would like a sequel to episode 5 ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t think so. But DLC`s could have place.
-Vic and Mel behind the scenes
-Femdom from Shiny holes with that girl
-legal Bardie :KEK:
-extrem one - Mel and Malvina route at 218 (and get ban from patreon)
extreme two - Monica, Melanie and Malvina at farm 218 (f...ck patreon, DM has an account at subscribestar.adult and his own website). :KEK:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We could have always have a twin sister of Monica) :KEK:
Yes, but we still need to think of a name for her. You can choose between two - Zita or Gita.) The second Monica was separated from the first from the moment they were born, their destinies diverged, but many years later they met at Farm 218 and found happiness. :KEK: *In the background you can hear the sounds of Indian dancing and melodic singing.*

• Haha

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
The whoremeter scale is an indicator of her desperation, because all the things she does, she does only because of blackmail and because she has no choice.
Can't accept if it's really only an indicator. Before you told that I was thinking it is a new level of her corruption, which means that she is no more previous Monica, first of all in her opinion about lot of sex in her life. It should not be bad since now, but her mood should be unstable. But no, she still hates all of it, and all bastards (investors and rich men mainly) don't change their relationships with her. They use her and speak with her like she still is a high society lady.
Well, all fuckers can pretend that they respect her, but add some scenes then, where they speak with each other about her fall.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Can't accept if it's really only an indicator. Before you told that I was thinking it is a new level of her corruption, which means that she is no more previous Monica, first of all in her opinion about lot of sex in her life. It should not be bad since now, but her mood should be unstable. But no, she still hates all of it, and all bastards (investors and rich men mainly) don't change their relationships with her. They use her and speak with her like she still is a high society lady.
Well, all fuckers can pretend that they respect her, but add some scenes then, where they speak with each other about her fall.
The question here is how it falls. She falls as a person. That's why the whoremeter's going up.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am not a developer of the game and just expressed my personal opinion based on my impressions and observations.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The question - where are our likes? -200 in 30 minutes.
I have disappeared more than 500 likes, the other active members of the gaming community (in this thread) have the same... don't know what's wrong.

upd. just refreshed the page, 400+ likes are back in the profile (it's not 500, but still). Maybe it's some kind of forum glitch or technical work , i don't have any other explanation yet. Something is clearly not right...Because next to the icon "like" no information at all, until you forcibly refresh the page.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes