qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
well then you just have to wait
like everybody else

there are also unfinished quest fro eps 2 to eps3
even from eps 2 to eps4
Well, not like everyone else.) Many other people can play that photoshoot. Hell, even the picture from it is in the main menu of the Ep.3 v16.)
It seems like a bag in v16 (you are not first with it). Use save with v15 100% from FAQ where persuade with him complete. Then the next quest start normally.
Yeah, probably it is a bug. At least it looks like it.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, not like everyone else.) Many other people can play that photoshoot. Hell, even the picture from it is in the main menu of the Ep.3 v16.)

Yeah, probably it is a bug. At least it looks like it.
Btw you can send your save. I`ll start conversation with Steve and give it back to you

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
he`s no the 1st. atleast 2 more ppl wrote about it before.
for one a gave hint about saves - but he silent from that time, even i asked him if it was helpfull.
the problem with v15 content in v16 client.
I don't know about other people, but I'm not "silent". Unfortunately, I'm even busy Sunday evening.
Here is the save files. Maybe I'm just stupid and cannot do an obvious thing to continue the story. But it doesn't seem so to me.
I have just finished all other quests and is standing in front of Steve's office to persuade him to invest. I click on the building and it says that, "The quest continues in Episode 4". That's it. I don't know what else can be done.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know about other people, but I'm not "silent". Unfortunately, I'm even busy Sunday evening.
Here is the save files. Maybe I'm just stupid and cannot do an obvious thing to continue the story. But it doesn't seem so to me.
I have just finished all other quests and is standing in front of Steve's office to persuade him to invest. I click on the building and it says that, "The quest continues in Episode 4". That's it. I don't know what else can be done.
it wasn`t about u.
Wait 15 mins, i`ll suck another round in WoT and load FB)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i got same error.

But according to your save - try to complete shining hole.
It make no sense...but...
From my side with all routes complete in 100% in every updates there is no bugs.

Pls write if u will do it

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
another question - have u played this quest in v15?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
it seems version 1080 Extra v16 is here:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
P.S. But for me all works fine even from starting from v14. And i can complete quest.
View attachment 2514924
For me, too. What's more, I didn't even complete the "Career Prospects" quest in my main playthrough. I wonder how ignoring this quest will turn out for the conditionally decent Monica and whether it will affect further developments in the "Office" storyline.
Try doing what Ostego advises. Because if it's confirmed that unfinished quests from other storylines, such as "Shiny Hole", can affect the condition of the "Investor Steve" quest triggering correctly, then it's very likely a bug that makes sense to inform the developer. After all, we still have the bug in ep2 v16 (old version with Bardie), when Monica sleeps in an apartment in Slums and when visiting Steve's office she calls him an idiot and refuses to communicate with him.)

Last edited:

Udaypratap

Apr 1, 2019
My previous message was mistakenly addressed to you, though it was meant for LightningMcqueen11

Now regarding your quests.

In Julia's storyline, you must complete all quests (no exceptions) and then talk to her at her house.

Julia_q.jpg

Important: Julia's new quest will only be available if you've completed all the quests in the "Home" storyline, in particular these:
Home_q.jpg

"New maid" - the formal condition for triggering is "talk to Ralph the next day" after completing the previous "Friendly neighbors" quest. However, all other quests in the storyline must also be completed.

"Meeting with the neighbor"
View attachment 2514769
and all previous quests must be done.

Thanks for replying. But the problem is, even after completing all the previous quests, I'm not getting triggers for new events. For instance, after "shared budget" event is completed, no new event is triggered for Julia storyline. Same way, I've completed all the quests in "Home" storyline, but after Monica takes over the house, and completes quests regarding "marital duty", no other quest is triggered for "Home" storyline either.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Try doing what Ostego advises. Because if it's confirmed that unfinished quests from other storylines, such as "Shiny Hole", can affect the condition of the "Investor Steve" quest triggering correctly, then it's very likely a bug that makes sense to inform the developer. After all, we still have the bug in ep2 v16 (old version with Bardie), when Monica sleeps in an apartment in Slums and when visiting Steve's office she calls him an idiot and refuses to communicate with him.)
not working
1680506954340.png

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
need more earlier save

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for replying. But the problem is, even after completing all the previous quests, I'm not getting triggers for new events. For instance, after "shared budget" event is completed, no new event is triggered for Julia storyline. Same way, I've completed all the quests in "Home" storyline, but after Monica takes over the house, and completes quests regarding "marital duty", no other quest is triggered for "Home" storyline either.
The reason you don't have any events appearing after "Shared Budget" is because the two events after it in the Julia path are reliant on a couple of other paths. "Punishing Betrayal" needs Monica to be caught by Julia while she's getting busy with either John or the fat chick in the office storyline. The quest from the office is "Testing The Relationship". The Julia quest "Moving Together" will only appear in the event list after "Maid Swap" from the home storyline is completed.

Has your Monica once she kicked Betty out of the house, gone and talked to Fred during the day, while he is standing beside the car? That should trigger the "professional housewife" quests that continue the home storyline.

Reactions: Stan5851

Udaypratap

Apr 1, 2019
The reason you don't have any events appearing after "Shared Budget" is because the two events after it in the Julia path are reliant on a couple of other paths. "Punishing Betrayal" needs Monica to be caught by Julia while she's getting busy with either John or the fat chick in the office storyline. The quest from the office is "Testing The Relationship". The Julia quest "Moving Together" will only appear in the event list after "Maid Swap" from the home storyline is completed.

Has your Monica once she kicked Betty out of the house, gone and talked to Fred during the day, while he is standing beside the car? That should trigger the "professional housewife" quests that continue the home storyline.
Yes, "Punishing Betrayal" is already completed. And after kicking Betty out of the house, Monica also talked to Fred during the day. But even after these, further storyline is not appearing. PFB current status:

1680521828583.png

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, "Punishing Betrayal" is already completed. And after kicking Betty out of the house, Monica also talked to Fred during the day. But even after these, further storyline is not appearing. PFB current status:

View attachment 2517151
Looking at that event list the next home event should be 'Special Sensations". That should be activated by talking to Fred during the day in front of the car. For me i just need to click on Fred and after Monica says to herself that she has nothing to say to him the event list will update and have "Special Sensations" pop up. You just need to click on Fred again to continue the home path. If this doesn't work for you then something has gone wrong on either your end or V16 has thrown up some bugs. I tested it on my game and it worked as intended.

hadi123555

Nov 23, 2019
Version 16 720p can work with Extra?
I mean, by downloading version 720,can open Extra in gallery with Extra activator?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes