Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Now that it is mentioned I remember waiting for a Trucker that never showed up... ?! What was up with that?
Sooner or later this trucker would show up on its own, after a few days of repeated quests (when my Monica was working on the point), but I don't remember if I paid attention to these colors, each corresponding to 1 day, or if I just skipped everything on Ctrl. Most likely the latter.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Probably a stupid ass question, but is there something one needs to do to unlock the "extra" Feature in certain scenes? I think i downloaded everything needed (v16 extra extra version, gallery mod and extra unlocker file that is ~30mb). Says "activated" in the bottem left corner in the main menu, but yet i don't have the "extra" option available in scenes.

Looked through the thread and i think i probably missed something, will edit the post if need be once i find the solution :HideThePain:

EDIT: NVM, apparently the 1080p Version is needed for said extra scenes...didn't scroll down enough in the FAQ like a pepega, never mind me. Doubt i can be arsed to download 40 GB for a couple extra scenes though, ngl.

Last edited:

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
是是的》》完成了。家门赶出家门家门家门家门家门家门家门赶出赶出赶出家门贝蒂贝蒂赶出贝蒂贝蒂赶出赶出白天白天也也和和弗雷德聊弗雷德聊弗雷德聊天。天。。但即使在在即使之后

View attachment 2517151
[/引用]
why i finish Ralph kicks Betty out,it tell me have to clean? how to clean?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes