Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1 scene should go to Phillip
1 scene according to Bill and investors.
There shouldn`t be Steve scenes. (Monica has several days free from tasks).
Mb Shining hole - as it was long time ago.
Mb White`s photoshoot. (video one)
Also i think there will be 1 scene for Home+Julia new route.
And i`m still afraid of no Victor route till wedding preparations.

And it`s all just a theory.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I mean, do I have to save in the basement of the mansion to start the 3rd episode correctly?
Why?:) You only had to save in this specific way at the end of ep1, which is also covered in the FAQ (1.1.5)
Ep2, unlike ep1 does not have a canonical ending, so you can save wherever you want and whenever you want. You can even skip some side storylines if you think your Monica is too decent for them. Or, on the contrary, you can go through them all - it all depends on your preference.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
With whom and at which event?
I know of only one "vodka event" in ep2 (I may have missed something) where Monica can invite the alcoholic Vasily to her apartment. The punks in ep3 got Monica drunk on whiskey (but not vodka). But in general, it's better not to abuse alcohol and have a drinking culture.;)
vodka_i_zakuska_02.jpg

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I know of only one "vodka event" in ep2 (I may have missed something) where Monica can invite the alcoholic Vasily to her apartment. The punks in ep3 got Monica drunk on whiskey (but not vodka). But in general, it's better not to abuse alcohol and have a drinking culture.;)
View attachment 2543786
also this one i think
citizen11 Simon Drunkard left of entrance to Shiny Hole Hostel Street

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2543786
u r an asshole...

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly still waiting on more Marcus training stuff. Pretty sure there hasn't been anything since Malvina.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Honestly still waiting on more Marcus training stuff. Pretty sure there hasn't been anything since Malvina.
And you are right - only 1 scene in Ep.3. Hope that newcoming Ep.4 will bring us more.

Btw several posts ago i wrote list of scenes that could take place in v1. And totally forgot about Marcus. it`s right time for him to come back from his buisness travel.

Reactions: 21122121
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes