agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I had already shared the file an hour or two after he had asked by private message. He should have posted here publicly that he had the file. Like others, don't know why he didn't just re download ep1.

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
I didn't read it carefully. Well, I can't help him with ep1, I don't have it on disk.

Reinstall (unzip) Ep1 again, it will take much less time than waiting for someone to share the file with you.:)
well i'm from indonesia, and i have not good internet in here. like downloading 1gb file can take about 1 hour to complete..

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
first time playing. pretty good. I like how when Monica loses the house the new owners have no idea that Monica is the previous owner. Even though she owned a fashion magazine, and was one of the richest people in the city and was well known in the city.....pretty bizarre.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
first time playing. pretty good. I like how when Monica loses the house the new owners have no idea that Monica is the previous owner. Even though she owned a fashion magazine, and was one of the richest people in the city and was well known in the city.....pretty bizarre.
Wait to you meet the guy they have put in charge of her magazine. The bizarre has hardly began.;)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It doesn't look unbelievable to me at all. If a person is not into fashion, he might not know who is the owner of certain magazine (maybe he even doesn't know that such a magazine exist). And not everyone knows who are the richest people in their city. I personally myself cannot name any. I couldn't care less.
The same can be said about knowing the previous owner. It is obvious that the house was taken from Monica illegally. Probably the person who did it and later sold it to that old guy had all the papers forged. Happens all the time in my country under certain circumstances and there are many cases where a new and old owners go to court to decide who is going to have the property while the fraudster is disappeared with the money.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Wait to you meet the guy they have put in charge of her magazine. The bizarre has hardly began.;)
The funniest thing about all this is that these bizarre events could take place, even if the vast majority of the characters knew perfectly well that no Monica double existed, and the game wouldn't lose anything. Perhaps this is the idea for the fourth part.

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The funniest thing about all this is that these bizarre events could take place, even if the vast majority of the characters knew perfectly well that no Monica double existed, and the game wouldn't lose anything. Perhaps this is the idea for the fourth part.
In Steve`s route already Tiffany knows that. In office route also all investors know that`s Monica herself will suck their dicks.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes