FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I want to give this game a try, what's the general consensus on this game? Should I start from the beginning or just jump to chapter 3? Are the scenes good in the game?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I know of only one "vodka event" in ep2 (I may have missed something) where Monica can invite the alcoholic Vasily to her apartment. The punks in ep3 got Monica drunk on whiskey (but not vodka). But in general, it's better not to abuse alcohol and have a drinking culture.;)
View attachment 2543786
nice сало

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
Hii, i accidently delete file "language_dict.json" and i got error.. and i fogot to take backup, so please can someone upload that file? Language_dict.json from episode 1. thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks to the developers for the update! Looking forward to the next one (especially with Misty:)).
However, there are two things that really piss me off:
1. I was not given the opportunity to lick a prostitute from La Grande for 200 bucks, and later I had to do it to everyone and moreover for FREE!: безумный:
2. I don't understand why I'm being denied the opportunity to work off Perry's debt if I work for mommy. It was possible to make it just not mandatory, but leave the possibility itself. A career as a prostitute is not forever, and the debt can grow, this Perry has a DRACONIAN INTEREST. I would prefer to continue to pay off this loan at 10 bucks a day - water will sharpen a stone.: безумный:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
he said episode 1.
I didn't read it carefully. Well, I can't help him with ep1, I don't have it on disk.
Hii, i accidently delete file "language_dict.json" and i got error.. and i fogot to take backup, so please can someone upload that file? Language_dict.json from episode 1. thanks
Reinstall (unzip) Ep1 again, it will take much less time than waiting for someone to share the file with you.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes