Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
fix bug for clossing game they closed me so sudden
There is no such bug. Check if everything is OK with your hardware and OS. Start with a trivial reboot, graphics driver updates etc. Make sure the path to the game folder does not contain too many characters.

Wrong: C:\Users\abicas\Desktop\guia rempy\HERRAMIENTAS PARA CELULARES\Nueva carpeta\N_T_R\FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\
Correct: D:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-FULL\

Read the FAQ (point 1.5.5).

Make sure you don't use any third-party mods. (like "gallery mods") Make sure you are not blocked from running the game by an antivirus/firewall, I'm talking about programs like Eset Smart/Internet Security, Kaspersky Internet Security and the like. If you have any protection software installed on your system, it makes sense to temporarily disable them before running the FashionBusiness.exe executable so that these programs don't interfere with the launch of the game.
@Stan5851
if i choice short nothing happend just short and end
What are you talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
@Stan5851 i quit i cant play this game anymore like before i choice revenge path i can play normaly other i choice occured something and exit so sudden
What's that about? A laugh? Stan has done more for this game than anyone else in this thread. Fuck you. Appreciate the effort people put into making this game and getting it out there and making everyone like it.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It`s not time to panic. 2 month after v 16 will be only in 2.5 weeks
Of course, it is not a reason to panic, but on the other hand there are supposedly only two weeks before the update and there is no single spoiler. That's usual. I can't complain since I'm no patron and cannot be one, but if I were, I wouldn't like it for sure.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes