Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That's unusual.
I correct a little) Hope we wil see 1st spoiler in monday-tuesday. And i`m afraid that ep4 v1 would take a little more than 2 months.
But last % updates looks like automatic update, so we can see big progress with 1st spoiler comes out

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I correct a little) Hope we wil see 1st spoiler in monday-tuesday. And i`m afraid that ep4 v1 would take a little more than 2 months.
But last % updates looks like automatic update, so we can see big progress with 1st spoiler comes out
I am sure that the update will be as usual, without delays ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
and also i cant open fashion business ep2
you must be more specific whit what there wrong
and you should read the FAQ
also i see that you have problems whit other games
so you obviously does something wrong in your end

and you can post a traceback.txt here
don't post pictures of traceback.txt we/i can't use that to anything

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
@vimmers well when i try open ep 3 i click and click when i choice other option no revenge and click clikc and then they suddenly quit my game and they open me note tab with some error for episode 2 i click to play but there is no open for some reason

• Wow
Reactions: 3nterprise

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
@vimmers well when i try open ep 3 i click and click when i choice other option no revenge and click clikc and then they suddenly quit my game and they open me note tab with some error for episode 2 i click to play but there is no open for some reason
hire IT support if you can't fix it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sounds like you have extracted eps3 into eps2
you can't do that
fashion buisnes are 3 soon 4 separate episodes and shall be played as such
so first extract eps1 and play it then you do the same with eps2 and 3
so now you should have 3 different folders
you can use the saves from eps1 in eps2 and eps2 saves in eps3

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
i see well i make my pc disk to much new folder and because it will no work but now i was relocate it to old folder look fine now dont know why is it

Reactions: vimmers

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
What was dumb was your claim that women who have surgically changed their look for bimbofication are winners. Unless you have some kind of fetish for it, women who do this gain no respect in society. They may make a few bucks off fetishist but other than that are considered weird not winners.

I'm not talking about subtle plastic surgery but when they change their look so much that they look unnatural.
"Few" bucks off fetishists?

I think you've never watched Amouranth streams then. Simps basically shower her with bucks and she only has to put on a skimpy bikini for that, skimpy to stay within Twitch rules that's to say.

Bimbos can be pretty effin' successful if they know what they are doing.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes