Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks! I have completed all Quest in the “Home” storyline. The quest is also available for me, but Julia is not @ Home.
Julia should be at her house in the Slums. My Monica spoke to her on a Monday evening. But the day of the week doesn't matter, as long as it's an evening. You can send Monica to work in the office (and select "work until evening") or just skip the daylight hours by clicking on the icon in the upper left corner of the interface.
day.jpg

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't work either. Julia is never at home.

Monica say's: Julia's not Home. I wonder where she went?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
If u can check old news would be nice. I’m out from normal internet for some time. But yeah it looks familiar
Well, I didn't mean that it was the exact spoiler that had been already posted some time in the past. I referred more to the general vibe - such spoilers with such minor sexual events were way back in the past.
Even though the picture from the spoiler does look like it is from the same set as the pictures already in the game.
This one is from the game, for example. Even the same hand position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, I didn't mean that it was the exact spoiler that had been already posted some time in the past. I referred more to the general vibe - such spoilers with such minor sexual events were way back in the past.
Even though the picture from the spoiler does look like it is from the same set as the pictures already in the game.
This one is from the game, for example. Even the same hand position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, i was thinking about this picture

Wagdy75

Dec 26, 2021
Is there a way to play Marcus and the farm's story line or it hasn't been made yet? And I don't mean a short five minutes video

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is there a way to play Marcus and the farm's story line or it hasn't been made yet? And I don't mean a short five minutes video
There are no "5-minute videos" related to Marcus and the Farm in the game. As for content, FB has a Marcus storyline that started in episode 2 (Monica's visit to the police department) and was continued in episode 3 (Monica's training for Marcus and the Farm owners). That's all for now.

Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There are no "5-minute videos" related to Marcus and the Farm in the game. As for content, FB has a Marcus storyline that started in episode 2 (Monica's visit to the police department) and was continued in episode 3 (Monica's training for Marcus and the Farm owners). That's all for now.
several scenes in ep.1 too (with ponyplay costume dreams). thats why i started to play this game)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
several scenes in ep.1 too (with ponyplay costume dreams). thats why i started to play this game)
Of course. It's sad that there won't be a full-fledged Farm storyline, it would have been an epic creation that would have elevated our game to heights unreachable by others.

Reactions: wildride69

Lonewolf221

Mar 18, 2023
Too soon. it fit better closer to the end. After all investors will have their private meeting with Monica.
So i`ll predict different photoshoots with each update (with Investors route) for every Investor as a part of wedding casting.
Atleast this way has some logic in it.

Yeah actually

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I wanna Fred update in next update it'll be so much fun & intense and some romance between monica & fred
What is this non sense of romance.

For haven sake how can you wank on romance stuff?!?

It is like Saturday night checkbox sex activity with the wife.

I am afraid dear vanilla boy, you are in the wrong neighborhood, here you will find just drugs, prostitution, rape, gangbang, BDSM and all the other related hardcore shit.

And at the end of the story Monica she will be killed, her organs sold on black market and the rest of the body dumped in a landfill.

... All these words to say... No romance in this dirty neighborhood

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes