Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Investor Ganbang
Too soon. it fit better closer to the end. After all investors will have their private meeting with Monica.
So i`ll predict different photoshoots with each update (with Investors route) for every Investor as a part of wedding casting.
Atleast this way has some logic in it.

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

menatil

Jan 26, 2019
"Activated" patch for ep3 v15 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/6v8ycwfkf
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/pO5OtpOG/file.html
Can you upload another link? the previous links have already gone down.

hoosh1380

Oct 1, 2021
In Episode 2, how can I enable Biff "Good chick" path? I set monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick variable from 0 to 1 in game editor, but after the photoshoot the choices for Biff are still disabled for me, despite having high corruption score. Also, I'm not sure whether it is important or not, but in the "Events" menu the status of "Office -> Good Chick" status is still marked as "failed" with red circle.

Last edited:

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
I was away for some time and still play EP3-v14. Now I see that EP3-v16 is available.
In the FAQ I found the point 1.4.24 about "not have Steve's storyline quests from v15".

Are this mentioned storylines from v15 included in v16?
So, every new released version is a cumulative update, including all previous versions?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I was away for some time and still play EP3-v14. Now I see that EP3-v16 is available.
In the FAQ I found the point 1.4.24 about "not have Steve's storyline quests from v15".

Are this mentioned storylines from v15 included in v16?
So, every new released version is a cumulative update, including all previous versions?
u got a like for actually reading the faq before asking(y)

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Thanks! I have completed all Quest in the “Home” storyline. The quest is also available for me, but Julia is not @ Home.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
76% progress update with picture. Someone pls upload it here, can’t do it atm

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes