Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I will stick to my motiv only going for lesbians scenes! For the choices I just randomly pick one I think best for the MC
Then better don`t waste your time. Find how to unlock gallery and just watch scenes. (for ep.2 there is mod in f95 not in opening post (cause it breakes game) or you can modify achievments.rpy - what to do also in this thread, try to find it).
For ep3 mod in opening post.

Reactions: BYK370

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Btw I can skip entirely the ep1 and straight to ep2?
Why bother this is a very story driven game and skipping to episode 2 the story will make little sense to you. If all you care about is lesbian scenes why not go to the animation section and lookup lesbian and fap to your hearts content.

Judging from your comments just move on this game doesn't seem to be for you. I see a game with nothing but lesbianism I pass it up as its not for me as I appreciate a lot more than lesbianism. You could also google Fashion business cutscenes and just fast forward to the scenes you like without subjecting yourself to what you don't.

Reactions: agn25 and vireker

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Why bother this is a very story driven game and skipping to episode 2 the story will make little sense to you. If all you care about is lesbian scenes why not go to the animation section and lookup lesbian and fap to your hearts content.

Judging from your comments just move on this game doesn't seem to be for you. I see a game with nothing but lesbianism I pass it up as its not for me as I appreciate a lot more than lesbianism. You could also google Fashion business cutscenes and just fast forward to the scenes you like without subjecting yourself to what you don't.
look buddy it’s my choice and my favorite so why you so butthurt about it

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
look buddy it’s my choice and my favorite so why you so butthurt about it
Really? What exact part of my statement makes it seem like I'm butthurt to you? I could care less, I made a suggestion that you look up the scenes that you want to see by googling it or skipping this game.

If your sensitive about it, get some tissues.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What can go wrong when Victoria is sitting next to Campbell? And there is nice white sofa near Melanie...
Biff wasn`t the worst person in FB magazine :D

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
What can go wrong when Victoria is sitting next to Campbell? And there is nice white sofa near Melanie...
Biff wasn`t the worst person in FB magazine :D
I for one expect Melanie to be convinced to raise her dress a little to display her beautiful ankles. That would make me to go off for sure :LOL:

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
Am about half way through chapter 2 and the quality and amount of renders is very good, its a pity that there is no rollback function in chapter 2, I see it is added in chapter 3 which is great.

Why is there no autosave?

Currently have +4k and aside from food and apartment rent, is there anything to spend money on or a reason to earn it?

Reactions: EraRamp

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
Yeap, you`ll need 30k in the end of ep.3 as one way of solving one problem)
Well thats something to save towards.

I have just visited Marcus and now back to 0, which is imo bad design considering what M had to do to get that money.
A simple text choice where you can choose to stash some of your money before entering would be better, it was kind of obvious that it would happen so a choice should have been added.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well thats something to save towards.

I have just visited Marcus and now back to 0, which is imo bad design considering what M had to do to get that money.
A simple text choice where you can choose to stash some of your money before entering would be better, it was kind of obvious that it would happen so a choice should have been added.
Whole game based on +5k and then -5k. And according to 30k - if you choose that way u`ll miss Phillip`s basement quest.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes