agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What's wrong with the Russian language in this game? I'm kind of like a carrier and everything suited me up to this point.
What mistakes do people dislike? Syntactic or lexical?
I don't know. Probably nothing. I don't speak or read a word in Russian. There was a Russian speaking poster who complained about the Russian translation of the game being terrible, a couple of weeks back. I just found that post rather funny

Reactions: Alea iacta est

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Luckily, I'm excited about the eroticism of the game and not the grammar, like some others.
If you actually want read the story to form a coherent thought about what's going on in the game, the grammar eventually starts to bug you. Nobody said that its a game breaker nor does it take away any eroticism. It's just a valid criticism of this game. Just saying.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no i havent played episode 2 but i thought i can just answer the questions and keep playing
you should be able to do so

but try to read a little back in the guide

but why do you start with eps3
when most of the quests start in eps2
u missing all the fun about the game

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Cuz he wanna fap fap faster, not playing

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Trying to start season 2, and it all seems fine but if I make a save file then try to load the file i get an error, please advise.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in script
    call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 140, in <module>
    call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Sun May 07 15:41:26 2023

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Trying to start season 2, and it all seems fine but if I make a save file then try to load the file i get an error, please advise.
looking back on some of of your replies/questions in other threads
you have tendency to use mods
read the FAQ about mods
also it's not good to use unren to enable rollback in this game cos it breaks the game

Reactions: Stan5851 and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Sun May 07 15:41:26 2023
Take the advise vimmers gave. Also make sure your game file path is as short as possible. This game is known to have loading issues with long file paths.

Reactions: Stan5851

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020

lol if am being 100% honest its cause i saw the renders and i just whipped it out bruh. I rarely have time to point and click.
Ill go play GoW or the witcher if i want to have fun playing a game, you know ? aha
Most of the renpy games i just hold CNTRL :LOL:

This is the one game where i actually sat through and tried to complete without having my meat out. Since it takes a while to get to the scenes.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes