agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Lol I know dude just joining the fun that’s all
I'm glad to hear you were just getting into the fun. Let me give you some friendly advice. I in the past had responded to some posters with some tongue in cheek comments. They were often taken as if I was serious and resulted in the poster writing a multi paragraph response to my smart arse comment. I was just writing to get a laugh or lighten the mood of this forum not for an argument. I recommend to throw in some smiley of a smile or wink at the end of a post if you are taking the piss in the future. Trust me it's worth it just to avoid non intended arguments.

Reactions: BYK370 and vimmers

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm glad to hear you were just getting into the fun. Let me give you some friendly advice. I in the past had responded to some posters with some tongue in cheek comments. They were often taken as if I was serious and resulted in the poster writing a multi paragraph response to my smart arse comment. I was just writing to get a laugh or lighten the mood of this forum not for an argument. I recommend to throw in some smiley of a smile or wink at the end of a post if you are taking the piss in the future. Trust me it's worth it just to avoid non intended arguments.
I prefer smirk was that ok lol

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Nice magazine cover)
Yeah, from the last photoshoot, but it is hard to see which of the pictures and how explicit it is.

By the way, it would be awesome to have a photoshoot with the twins, like showing the new corporate culture of the magazine where even workers support the new direction.
Even better if Monica will be with them together in the same photoshoot. For example, showing the Monica is ready to do anything to help her employees work comfortably. ))

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, from the last photoshoot, but it is hard to see which of the pictures and how explicit it is.

By the way, it would be awesome to have a photoshoot with the twins, like showing the new corporate culture of the magazine where even workers support the new direction.
Even better if Monica will be with them together in the same photoshoot.
one of she has knee near her face
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
May help you run as an administrator (if you use Win10+), run in compatibility mode with Windows 10 (if you have 11), removing the "read-only" attributes from the folder with the game. It is also useful to make sure that the archive with the game was not damaged ( to download it from another source and install/unpack it again in another dir).
Thanks i use your steps, and this fixed most problems, but i still cant load a file, this new error is the one thing stopping me any advise?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom2.rpy", line 111, in script
return
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom2.rpy", line 111, in script
return
File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2-COMPLETED-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "T:\TEMP\FashionBusiness-EP2-COMPLETED-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Fri May 12 12:31:27 2023

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks i use your steps, and this fixed most problems, but i still cant load a file, this new error is the one thing stopping me any advise?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Fri May 12 12:31:27 2023

i see u running windows 8 im not familiar with that

could u please see about you have either TestProj or fashionbusiness1
and see what you have inside either of those 2 folders

here

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ fashionbusiness1\

and how long are your path now ?
should be something like C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Quick question about Philips basement in this episode. Are all the achievements unlockable in this episode or are they going to carry over to episode 4? I have a few left for the exam table and a whipping scene left.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes