Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Quick question about Philips basement in this episode. Are all the achievements unlockable in this episode or are they going to carry over to episode 4? I have a few left for the exam table and a whipping scene left.
I agree with vimmers. It makes no sense to remove from Ep4 v1 the achievements in Philip's basement that you can get in Ep3 v16 because of saving a couple of hundred megabytes. I assume that the beginning of this quest, or at least the part where Monica goes down to the basement (days 0 and 1), will be moved to the new distribution of the game (Ep4 v1).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
one of she has knee near her face
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In fact, this is the shot that will be published on the cover of the magazine. ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I agree with vimmers. It makes no sense to remove from Ep4 v1 the achievements in Philip's basement that you can get in Ep3 v16 because of saving a couple of hundred megabytes. I assume that the beginning of this quest, or at least the part where Monica goes down to the basement (days 0 and 1), will be moved to the new distribution of the game (Ep4 v1).
according there it leads - all investors scenes from v 15 should be moved into ep.4 with photoshoot

Reactions: Stan5851

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
i see u running windows 8 im not familiar with that

could u please see about you have either TestProj or fashionbusiness1
and see what you have inside either of those 2 folders

here

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ fashionbusiness1\

and how long are your path now ?
should be something like C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc
I have done what you posted plus the path and still have same issue, I also looked on the web and I see afew ours have had this same problem, but no fix is found other then using another save file, and I also did this but the persistent file is missing so are missing completed tasks.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
In fact, this is the shot that will be published on the cover of the magazine. ;)
I'm pretty sure that's not the picture on the cover

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have done what you posted plus the path and still have same issue, I also looked on the web and I see afew ours have had this same problem, but no fix is found other then using another save file, and I also did this but the persistent file is missing so are missing completed tasks.
please do me a favor and start a new game
before that either delete or move all files from fashionbusiness1
and the same from game/saves
now play a little and save
quit the game and see about you have the persistent file and the save file
in
fashionbusiness1
and game/saves
if not i think you have a problem with uac = user access control

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes