budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
as u can see in my pic i am in the screen when you shall load a save
or else u don't see it
yes I see it, I fixed my issue, I used the migrate option that you showed me and the image on load page chance but the save still gave erroe when I was trying to load the file, but this time I spammed the try again button and managed to force the file to load, and i re-saved the file and now it is working again with all my data intact, so thanks you very much, without you i would never have fixed the issue.

Reactions: vimmers

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
How do i get bardie in the basement ive checked so many times and he is never there ?

Also ive gone to the gym with betty so many times and nothing happens either even when i look at the girls working out

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do i get bardie in the basement ive checked so many times and he is never there ?

Also ive gone to the gym with betty so many times and nothing happens either even when i look at the girls working out
Your screenshot shows too few completed quests. I loaded my old save file, and here are the quests from the Home storyline that I completed. (Ep2 v16).
1 screenshot0008.png 2 screenshot0009.png 3 screenshot0010.png 4 screenshot0011.png
Perhaps in your case the quest trigger is not triggered because of previous unfinished "Home" story quests.

Reactions: vimmers

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This is the problem of giving choices...

At the beginning it seems a good strategy...

Reality is: it dramatically slow down pace of delivery, it will bastardise the main plot and moreover you can never make everybody happy!!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Fashion Business: EP4 Choices and Consequences (v1) has been released!
FB_401_Poster1.jpg

I’m happy to announce the first update for the 4th and final episode of your beloved game "Fashion Business"

As always, I did my best to provide you with even more high-quality, intriguing and beautiful content in this update.

It includes ~1400 new pictures and many hot animations.

You can expect for up to 8 endings to gradually appear in the upcoming updates for this final episode.

What’s new:
  • Office: Monica gives a presentation to the investor board as the head of magazine;
  • Office: rumors about Monica’s photoshoots spread among the company’s employees;
  • Steve: Tiffany requires Monica’s attention (animated scenes);
  • Slums: the rent discount grows (animated scene, Extra content);
  • Victoria: Melanie’s pre-wedding photoshoot. What awaits Monica at that shoot? (long animated scene, Extra content);
  • Phillip: Monica continues fulfilling her contract with Phillip. She is faced with new challenges (long animated scene, Extra content).

You can start a new game, or complete a quick survey to define your actions from previous episodes, or load your existing save.

You will need to use an existing save to continue Phillip’s quest. It won’t be available through any other method (!)

I’m also doing my best to support the live version of the game on all supported languages.

My deepest thanks go to the translator community around the game that makes it possible. You are a great help to the game’s development and success.

Sadly, both of our current German translators are unavailable due to personal reasons at the moment so the translation for the new update is incomplete.

I will gladly accept any help from our German-speaking community in regards to the game’s translation into German.

The team will also gladly accept applications from translators that work with languages currently not supported by us.

I also want to thank all of the game’s supporters around the globe for making this project a reality and keeping it alive.

With all your help, I’m sure I will be able to give this story a conclusion it deserves in the not-so-distant future.

Enjoy the Game!

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It seems Decentmonkey doesn't really know what to do with the prostitution route. I mean... We haven't seen an update that continued that part of the story in a while.
It has always been like that. Decent has that tendency to "forget" about certain routes, and as a result, certain brances don't get any updates for many months and at the same time, other branches receive new events with every update. After some time, the situation reverses, and so on.

I don't know whether it is all part of the plan, or he just has some ideas about certain events, and when he works on them, it causes him to come up with new ones for the same branches.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes