vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do i get bardie in the basement ive checked so many times and he is never there ?

Also ive gone to the gym with betty so many times and nothing happens either even when i look at the girls working out
if i recall you have to walk down to the basement from first floor to pool area
aka don't use the minimaps

njfl

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone have a save for end of chapter 3 so we will be able to do the phillip quest in new version?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Already played the whole update?) Pretty quick, I would say.
It`s more about setting up next scenes in future updates, than scenes in itself. At least that's what it seemed to me. In each quest, even without animations, there is a lot about what will happen next.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It`s more about setting next scenes in future updates, than scenes in itself. At least that's what it seemed to me. In each quest, even without animations, there is a lot about what will happen next.
I thought you were from Russia. And Patreon isn't available there, is it? Then how have you already played the update? A free version directly from Decent Monkey for the super fan?)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It`s more about setting next scenes in future updates, than scenes in itself. At least that's what it seemed to me. In each quest, even without animations, there is a lot about what will happen next.
but the title of the episode about the choises and the consequences is very clearly visible at the end of the photo shoot. The choice will then depend on exactly who is on whose side.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I am going to wait a couple of days and temper my expectations on this one. Why? It looks like its going to be an amazing update and I don't want to be disappointed. Any new Melanie content is always welcome but I am going to wait until Ostego and Stan give me the all clear its good signal before I dive in..... or at least I'm going to try because this update looks to be damn good.:love::eek::p

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes