Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I really hope that in the next update DecentMonkey will return the ability Monica stay in the Basement after the end of the current day, so that the player is not thrown out in the main menu. That is, as it was in Ep3 v16. In my opinion, it was very atmospheric: the sound of the clock ticking, you could look around, send Monica to the toilet, feed her give her water, hear her opinion about the BDSM devices in the basement and see some extra renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I am down to one achievement in Phillips basement for Episode 3 v16. How in the world can you get this to trigger?
ach_39862.jpg

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I really hope that in the next update DecentMonkey will return the ability Monica stay in the Basement after the end of the current day, so that the player is not thrown out in the main menu. That is, as it was in Ep3 v16. In my opinion, it was very atmospheric: the sound of the clock ticking, you could look around, send Monica to the toilet, feed her give her water, hear her opinion about the BDSM devices in the basement and see some extra renders.
Honestly I feel everything other than the two office scenes (Melanie's photoshoot and the investor presentation) were rather half arsed this update. Don't remember seeing as many visual glitches before. Two good scenes in the office, one hot and the other full of excellent setup for future scenes. An adequate though rather disappointing day two in Phillip's basement and two other almost throw away scenes. One with the kebab guy which really should have happened in ep 3 and a couple of small scenes with Tiffany that I found very disappointing. Don't think anyone will be claiming that this was the best update so far.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am down to one achievement in Phillips basement for Episode 3 v16. How in the world can you get this to trigger?
View attachment 2625264
If you mean this achievement (circled in red),
I'm curious about it myself. So far it hasn't opened for me, although I think I've tried everything. But I can tell you that some of the other basement achievements that weren't unlocked from the 1st and 2nd walkthrough, I had to unlock twice. That is, I went through the scenes twice in the same sequence and only then did they become active. What exactly were these achievements, I do not remember, but it is worth keeping in mind.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm curious about it myself. So far it hasn't opened for me, although I think I've tried everything. But I can tell you that some of the other basement achievements that weren't unlocked from the 1st and 2nd walkthrough, I had to unlock twice. That is, I went through the scenes twice in the same sequence and only then did they become active. What exactly were these achievements, I do not remember, but it is worth keeping in mind.
That achievement your missing you use the safe word, I think it's during the examination.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm missing this one.
Missing.jpg

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
Is it a good episode?

The last one was really great and my expectations are high.

Now I'm a little worried about the sobering comments of some even if tastes and opinions are of course different ;)

EGO12

Sep 12, 2021
Is it a good episode?

Now I'm a little worried about the sobering comments of some even if tastes and opinions are of course different ;)
I didn't liked this update shiieee updatr

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is it a good episode?

Well, everyone's tastes are different, you're right and it always makes sense to try it for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Anyway, I look forward to the future and hope that next Ep4 v2 will be comparable in wow effect to what we enjoyed in Ep3v16. I know the DM is a top notch professional and knows how to surprise. :)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't like it at all, content poor in sex and boring
Well, unfortunately it is not surprising, considering the most of the update, it seems, was made in the last two weeks.

For me EP3 Crossroads (v15) is still the best update. A very hot photoshoot and a funny (and at the same time sexy) doll event with Tiffany.

Reactions: 21122121 and Ostego

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
no i tried that too rn and i didnt work. Do you mind taking a look at my save file ?
I also give the hotel meal ticket to the waitress and that doesnt complete the task either.
I cant get any of the "home" events to trigger and i have gone to the gym with betty like 8 times lol.

if i recall you have to walk down to the basement from first floor to pool area
aka don't use the minimaps

Last edited:

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
Well, everyone's tastes are different, you're right and it always makes sense to try it for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Anyway, I look forward to the future and hope that next Ep4 v2 will be comparable in wow effect to what we enjoyed in Ep3v16. I know the DM is a top notch professional and knows how to surprise. :)
Yes I will do that anyway ;)

I was just also interested in the opinions or views of others.

How is the new update for you personally?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

I can't speak for Stan5851 but as a long time fan and supporter of the game this was a very disappointing update. As I said in an earlier post it felt like minimal effort was put in by Decent Monkey. If I'm wrong then I invite Decent Monkey to post here and explain why this update, which was overdue from normal by a week, had over a quarter less content than any update since he changed to the 60 odd day update cycle.

• Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

Its just boring ass shit again
I can't speak for Stan5851 but as a long time fan and supporter of the game this was a very disappointing update. As I said in an earlier post it felt like minimal effort was put in by Decent Monkey. If I'm wrong then I invite Decent Monkey to post here and explain why this update, which was overdue from normal by a week, had over a quarter less content than any update since he changed to the 60 odd day update cycle.
i think we shall remember that it's a first release of a new episode
that has newer being a good one no matter which game we play

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes