EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
So we are getting closer to the final episode. I was taking a break from Fashion business waiting for it to be finished and it seems we are almost there. Thats amazing. I hope for the best and that the ending will be worth it of this great game.
Welcome back! Yes, the full version is still a long way off, but check out the content ;)

Feb 26, 2022
this update is so shitty that it's not even worth pirating?
My thoughts exactly. And the only thing I am waiting to see is the BDSM stuff.

The story itself is stupid as F. A hundred blowjobs plus two hundred penetrations in ; and she still thinks "ew a penis"

Last edited:
Reactions: State Briga

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Any help with this task ? is it bugged out or am i missing something ?
If you are playing a unmodded game it is not bugged. You are most likely missing something. My care factor of the game has dropped so much after this last half arsed update I can't be fucked working out what you have done wrong. When I feel like Decent Monkey is putting in some effort again I might help people play his game again in the furure.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
It may not be the best update, but it's certainly one of the weirdest. The events in the office are nothing surprising, but the rent discount shocked me.
"Come on Drax, seriously dude?" Monica will advertise kebabs again? In episode 4, really?

After all, there are so many new things Monica could do as a Head of Fashion Magazine in the slums and the surrounding area.
She could, for example, work at a gas station or as a city bus driver.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes