vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no i tried that too rn and i didnt work. Do you mind taking a look at my save file ?
I also give the hotel meal ticket to the waitress and that doesnt complete the task either.
I cant get any of the "home" events to trigger and i have gone to the gym with betty like 8 times lol.
your problem are when you cleaning you shall click on Bardie
aka click on him and chose talk
cos bardies progress are 1 in your save
and bettys are 4

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
I can't speak for Stan5851 but as a long time fan and supporter of the game this was a very disappointing update. As I said in an earlier post it felt like minimal effort was put in by Decent Monkey. If I'm wrong then I invite Decent Monkey to post here and explain why this update, which was overdue from normal by a week, had over a quarter less content than any update since he changed to the 60 odd day update cycle.
Thank you for your reply.

I have played the game for a long time from episode 1 to 4 and supported it as well.

That's why I was always very curious from update to update how it will continue or what surprises are still to come.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i think we shall remember that it's a first release of a new episode
that has newer being a good one no matter which game we play
Me and Stan (as i know) decide not to give any review until v2 will be out. Just because v1 could have more work beside rendering.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes