- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FashionBusiness-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Missing the office storyline. Does not show up in the quest page. Loaded an even older save. However, whoremeter is down at zero.

Tried to go to the slum house. This is what I get:

"Assets not found for Monica
Scene name: monicahome_living room"

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Missing the office storyline. Does not show up in the quest page. Loaded an even older save. However, whoremeter is down at zero.

Is sounds like you need a fresh genuine download.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
can you share one?
I just got new PC , lost all saves.
See FAQ (1.5.3)
I couldn't port my save files and there was no default save files v16.
You don't need to make some special save file in a special place (like we did in Episode 1). Just use any actual save from Ep3v16 and load it, after that (with a high probability) there might be a small survey about how Monica behaved in ep3, answer the questions and then you can continue the game. Episode 4 saves all your data correctly (money, paths, quests, choices, Monica's parameters, etc.). At least I had no problems with it.
As for Philip.
You will need to use an existing save to continue Phillip’s quest. It won’t be available through any other method (!) (DecentMonkey)

P.S.
The only thing I encountered, but it's probably not a bug but a feature, is the inaccessibility of the basement of the mansion for Monica to live in. My Monica didn't seduce Ralph (in the main walkthrough), but now, in Ep4, she is the default mistress of the house, with the only difference being that there is no "conjugal duties" option in her bedroom at night and she is not bothered by Fred and his "magic cock". And that's fine with me, considering that I go through each update twice anyway (the main walkthrough, where Monica is conventionally decent, and the second walkthrough, the "depraved" one, where there are all the things that aren't in the first).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

There seems to be a problem with your saves. Of those players who have already completed Ep4v1 Extra, no one has complained about this error yet (in this thread). Try sending your save to the developer (DecentMonkey ), attaching a Full Traceback (traceback.txt) with information about the error. You can also start a new game by answering questions about your Monica's behavior in the previous 3 eps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycan73 and EraRamp

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Not sure anyone has this but when I tried to replay the Philip's basement in the gallery, there is an error but once I clicked "Try to continue" it somehow works

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes