3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
That's not it either. In this post there is a screenshot of the file with the code of that activator, but the whole code did not fit into the screenshot.
I have no idea what you are doing? It's for the 3.16 game. In that archive file there are jpg images and the unlocked file "z_activation.rpy". Just copy it to the right place and start the game.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
I have no idea what you are doing? It's for the 3.16 game. In that archive file there are jpg images and the unlocked file "z_activation.rpy". Just copy it to the right place and start the game.
Thank you, I know what it is and how to use it, but I need exactly the activator I mentioned above.

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
"Activated" patch for ep3 v15 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/6v8ycwfkf
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/pO5OtpOG/file.html
Does this work for v.16 also?
Well, apparently not...
Can someone guide me to a 3.16 and 4 patch plz

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Hopefully once the main storyline is done, we at least get a continuation on Ranch and Revenge path by the end of Ep4

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FashionBusiness-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Repost of EP3 (no change in files) because I deleted the old post like a dumbass I am...​

Last edited:

Sandysoo

Jan 26, 2023
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-15
Developer: DecentMonkey - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 - 1 Extra
Language: English, Russian, German
Others: FAN ART Thread
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

Update Codes:

If links are down, please report it.

DOWNLOAD
Episode 4
Win/Lin (Not activated): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Activate Extras*

Episode 3

Episode 1 and 2
AMUR48 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080 View attachment 1539683 View attachment 1539684 View attachment 1539685 View attachment 1539686 View attachment 1539687 View attachment 1539688 View attachment 1539689 View attachment 1539690 View attachment 1539692 View attachment 1539693 View attachment 1539694
Where is Android link

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Hey everyone I played this game a few years ago, like when ep 2 was new. Is there a way to let Monica become a good person and some people treat her well or if my memory is right, a game where she well get fucked over and over again? I dont like heavy forced stuff. But the renders are pretty nice.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes