Jul 13, 2022
I found a minor bug. In EP2 before Falling Path starts, you need to give flyer to the yellow shirt guy and then thank to Phil. Quest name is "Thanking Phil" But if you do it lower corruption than <90 , she just shows her breasts not bend over. Even when you return later to fulfil it, "Thanking Phil" quest will not mark with green. So make sure you have minimum 90 corruption before delivering flyers.

PigeonAss

Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys, can anyone help me?

So I installed episode 2 android version. But the things is, for the first I opened, the game seems fine nothing happen.

But when I opened it on second time, the game seems failure to open, it say 'passing the script failed'

I try to reinstall it many time, and is still the same, for the first time the game got no problem, but the second time, 'passing the script failed' is always pop up.

Can anyone help me? Thank you

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys, can anyone help me?

So I installed episode 2 android version. But the things is, for the first I opened, the game seems fine nothing happen.

But when I opened it on second time, the game seems failure to open, it say 'passing the script failed'

I try to reinstall it many time, and is still the same, for the first time the game got no problem, but the second time, 'passing the script failed' is always pop up.

Can anyone help me? Thank you
now i don't know anything about android
but maybe you can use this advice #27,196

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think so? Or does it progress whith her whore stat and the "in upcoming updates" is just some left-overs?
But the scenes and teaxt for the "green, yellow and red" day are also identical, like she never did this before.
i am not sure cos i haven't explored eps3 much yet
i suggest you just keep silent and see what's going on next time

PigeonAss

Apr 13, 2020
i use app explorer it allows to write to android/data that other file management doesn't allow, i copy the folder android/data/fb/file to sd archive, then i delete the app data from the settings and then i copy the folder from sd to the same location, and it works
Omg thank you this work!!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i am not sure cos i haven't explored eps3 much yet
i suggest you just keep silent and see what's going on next time
i think this "upcoming updates" will be ep4v2) There is no scenes for tits in ep3

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
This should be pinned as the new gallery unlocker, as it works for every episode past 1, even the newest one and it takes nothing by 30 seconds to do.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes