EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
HINTS:

Why would Monica be in the rest room of Shiny hole and why there would be policeman there ?
Will someone try to take advantage of policeman's presence there to take revenge on Monica and put her in some "uncomfortable situation" (never seen in FB before scene?)

P.S. This doesn't mean the policeman will be involved in the scene/scenes :)
Before anyone asks you, you shouldn't answer. ;)

Reactions: wildride69

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I really can't trigger the task "friendly tea" where you have to meet White in the afternoon.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1688841739873.png

Thats unexpected... i thought we already got spoiler for Tiffany. And next one will be tommorow about Julia and Betty.
But this picture is more suitable for a text description =/

Strange update is coming.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, I thought it was photoshopped, too. But I guess it makes sense.Maybe this shot won't be in the scene, but there will be something else, something that can't be shown yet). Who knows, we'll see.
Yeap, not for 1st time. Strange only 1 thing - it`s old subroute, not main one. What is going to be there that it must be faked) :illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeap, not for 1st time. Strange only 1 thing - it`s old subroute, not main one. What is going to be there that it must be faked) :illuminati:
It's hard to say, perhaps some unusual visitor or, if the spoiler correctly reflects what happened, Monica will get a chance to quit prostitution (but it's unlikely, because that would mean ending this route too quickly).
I really can't trigger the task "friendly tea" where you have to meet White in the afternoon.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v1-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-9930207

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It doesn't make sense for Monica to become a crack whore when she is the head of one the most popular magazines or a future wife of one of the millionare investors, does it?
Logically, you are right. But the point is that the game was originally designed somewhat differently. I'm talking about the concept of many different paths (routes), where everyone can choose the one he likes. If nothing has changed since then, those subscribers who like the prostitution route should probably expect more unfortunate consequences for their Monica along this way.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
To trigger this quest you must have completed the previous ones, particularly "Debut in the competing magazine".
I have completed every quest there is to complete except "friendly tea". With the exception of the board meeting that makes it fail(the one about Biff as a manager)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes