wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow, Decent Monkey gone wild spolier wise :D According to these spoilers it seems he didn't lie, this will be one of the largest updates in the history of the game. (Probably thanks to the not too well-received criticisms after the previous update)
Fingers crossed, their is a nice dose of Claire in this update :p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 2756549
Oh, yeah! We saw Monica's last fight a long time ago, back when she was competing for the "Shiny Hole" Queen title. And that, in my opinion, was probably the funniest scene ever made by DM. The final Episode 4 is the best time for madness and craziness!:D
Let Mortal Kombat begin!! :KEK:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Wow, Decent Monkey gone wild spolier wise :D According to these spoilers it seems he didn't lie, this will be one of the largest updates in the history of the game. (Probably thanks to the not too well-received criticisms after the previous update)
Did people complain about 4v1? I must have missed that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
agn25
In fact, you were personally answered by DM himself, which happens quite rarely here, so from that point of view I wouldn't categorically claim that there was no discussion of v1 at all.;) Besides, not all discussion takes place exactly in the game thread. I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself - many things me and another player you know well, we discuss in the built-in forum chat. If we spill all of our 90 pages of our Fashion Business discussions here, I don't think the forum could handle that, ha-ha.:p

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25
In fact, you were personally answered by DM himself, which happens quite rarely here, so from that point of view I wouldn't categorically claim that there was no discussion of v1 at all.;) Besides, not all discussion takes place exactly in the game thread. I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself - many things me and another player you know well, we discuss in the built-in forum chat. If we spill all of our 90 pages of our Fashion Business discussions here, I don't think the forum could handle that, ha-ha.:p
Yes I know well much was said behind closed doors. And I was both surprised and appreciative that the "creator" popped in with a few posts. I hope we all can put that behind us and he will keep knocking it out of the park going forward. Looks like my main concern with 4v1 and any following updates have been addressed. I'm quite optimistic about 4v2.

Did people complain about 4v1? I must have missed that.
I didn't think you would miss the sarcasm of this post.;) In fact I was the one making most of the fuss. At least publicly.

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
I was about to begin the Ep . So the final version is the Win/Linux Ep3 v16 Extra (not Activated) ? Or the Win/Linux is already included with the extra?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Release day but probably no need for a hero this time. For sure, big update content-wise but from the spoilers bis repetitia from previous scenes so major disappointment to be expected.
What do you consider to be the non-disappointing scenes? Personally, I'm looking forward to this update and I have little doubt that it will be more than worthy. Plus, we shouldn't forget that there are many different routes in this game and it's impossible to satisfy everyone at the same time.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes