lenno931

Nov 21, 2020
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.
You need to save in Notpad++, I forgot that as well

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Faced the same problem with 4v1. The investor/presentation route wasn't available with some saves, and the saves where the investor/presentation route was available, the Whoremeter had reset to zero. The latter ruled out sex scenes. I tried picking up from older saves from many months back, replaying many old scenes in the process. However, I quickly grew bored of having to go through all of it again. I'm still stuck with the same saves. So, I'm going to either be missing out on some routes with this update, or, if I have those routes, I'm going to be missing out on sex scenes with the Whoremeter stuck at zero. Chapter 4 has turned out to be a mess for me.
I think I've figured out what the issue is. The thing is that all the new v2 quests work, they just stopped showing up in the quest log before they trigger. That is, roughly speaking, if you send Monica to the place where the quest triggers, it starts normally. This applies to all other quests as well. You manually send Monica to Victoria to talk (although the quest log is empty and the quest is not there), click on Vika and the trigger works, the quest appears in the quest log.

Yes, it's not so convenient when the quest appeared in the journal in advance, when all conditions are met, but at least they can be triggered artificially, just by bringing Monica to the right place and clicking on the right option (Shiny Hole is to clean the toilet) or on a specific character (for example, Victoria). That's how I passed Victoria's quest, Grace's event and all the story quests of Home storyline , Shiny Hole and Tiffany's event.

If you start a new game, the quest log immediately shows all available quests (or at least pre-updates the player's next steps). But I wouldn't recommend playing this way, it's better to go through the game with your old and tested save.

I hope that the DM will fix this bug (I duplicated this information to him), but in the meantime, I will probably write a separate paragraph in the FAQ , where all this will be described, because, over time, players will have questions like "why new quests are not visible in the game" or why my old safes "don't work"?

As you have already realized, everything works, you just need to show a little ingenuity and send Monica to the right place yourself.

Last edited:

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Now that Monica is a boss again I must say DecentMonkey really messed up big time. Boss Monica is so hot, not just her outfits but it's more about the power dynamic of seeing boss bitch Monica getting humiliated. The story would have been much better if Monica started out at the top then slowly descended to the bottom as she is forced to do increasingly slutty things to save her company.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Now that Monica is a boss again I must say DecentMonkey really messed up big time. Boss Monica is so hot, not just her outfits but it's more about the power dynamic of seeing boss bitch Monica getting humiliated. The story would have been much better if Monica started out at the top then slowly descended to the bottom as she is forced to do increasingly slutty things to save her company.
Did you play the previous episodes?

Reactions: Birdnman993

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
Are there anyone who gets a black screen when bardie shows up for the first time in the basement in 3rd episode?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Well, she almost does just that. I mean she becomes a fake head of the company who participates in more and more sluttier photoshoots and tries to sexually influence the investors to get her company back, which almost the same as saving the company. The difference is very subtle between what is already in the game and what you are proposing.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.
it's only the last line
#26,914

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Fashion Business: EP4 Choices and Consequences v2 - Hot Fix
  • We've fixed a bug where quests in the Event List don't appear. The quests in the game are active, but they can't be seen in the journal if the game is loaded from a save. This bug has been around since the first version of EP4, so some players might have encountered missed content in the previous update as well.
  • We've added the ability to activate Philip's quest without loading a save. To do this, you need to visit his house
Download links have been updated, as well as the update codes.
If you've already downloaded the game and are using Windows, just update the game using the provided code.
Enjoy the Game!
Fashion business EP 4 v 2.01 Extra PC
Ну и нахуя это делать на 2-й день после релиза?/An untranslatable wordplay.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes