vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So it has been a while since I looked at this game (I know, shame on me), and I had to reinstall all episodes. I was poking around at episode 1 and noticed that the '00achievement.rpy' file is locate in the FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED-pc\renpy\common folder. (I believe the other two are in the 'Quests' folder as you indicate so, I am hoping I am doing this correctly.

That said, I made the change you recommended and now I am stuck - where does one access the Gallery for Episode 1?
in eps1 you need to unren the scripts.rpa
there are the achievement.rpy
i recommend you do it in another game you don't play anymore

the gallery are up in left corner ingame it's a ribbon

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
My guy disappointed she have basically whoremeter and she act like i dont like dicks what we have to wait for slutmeter so she become full hungry slut
Unless Decent Monkey completely changes course in the last chapter of the game, what you're asking for will never happen. It's not that kind of game.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
since episode 4 started everytime i load up a new version i get hit with having to watch the credits overlay on the new content for a good 4-5 mins... anyone know how to fix it ?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
My guy disappointed she have basically whoremeter and she act like i dont like dicks what we have to wait for slutmeter so she become full hungry slut
Man, we have been doing 4 episodes with monica doing all kinds of things that she hates out of pure survival instinct and not for pleasure, if you take that away from her she is just one more whore of the bunch taking away the reason to advance in the story, there is basically a whole catalog of nymphomaniacs why do more of the same.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Read the FAQ , it says it all.
FAQ.jpg
Developer will not change the concept of the game for the sake of a couple people who like the MC being a total slut.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Episode 2 I can't load any of my saves. It's a clean game with no mods or cheats so I'm unsure what's causing it. Funnily enough I can load my ep 1 save to start from the beginning of ep 2.

*Edit* spamming continue when the error pops up get me into my saves but I'm guessing ill have more issues down the line. First time running into a game that bugs loading lmao. Going to have to give this a miss.

Last edited:

Boiledgamer

Mar 3, 2021
"Activated" patch for ep4 v2 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ebtnxka2p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjqeskh9lrr9phv/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xKBbkRib
can you tell me please how to activate it on Mac.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
can you tell me please how to activate it on Mac.

FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun
you extract the file in autorun

or manual for pictures
FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\images\Slides
and
FashionBusiness.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
for z_activation.rpy

Reactions: Stan5851

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Read the FAQ , it says it all.
View attachment 2763007
Developer will not change the concept of the game for the sake of a couple people who like the MC being a total slut.
No, most of VN games are you fuck the MC on second day and dont have good story and good corruption part, it will be good if Monica become slut, but i see now. No more expectations about this game :).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No, most of VN games are you fuck the MC on second day and dont have good story and good corruption part, it will be good if Monica become slut, but i see now. No more expectations about this game :).
In contrast to Stan, I think in one of the endings we will see Monica become a slut.

Reactions: Зие
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes