Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know, and I meant exactly what I meant)
I already want to hear from Monica not "THIS", but "I'm cuming". Can she be good girl atleast in 1 of 8 endings?)
And this I hear from a man who, like me, is in the camp of opponents of Fred's magic cock? ) No, I like it when a woman cums as much as any man, but you have to be very careful not to cross that fine line between realizing and internally accepting orgasm as the norm rather than the panicked "it's happened to me again, am I a pervert?" and addiction to cock and sex. I'm fine with Monica psychologically accepting her sexuality as the norm near the end of the game in one of the endings (such as in Philip's basement), but I'm strongly against her becoming a cock-addicted slut and her turning into another nymphomaniac from a typical VN game with a female МС. Anyway, if it were up to me, I would have already removed Fred from the game, at least the way he's shown after Monica "reclaimed" her mansion.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
And this I hear from a man who, like me, is in the camp of opponents of Fred's magic cock? ) No, I like it when a woman cums as much as any man, but you have to be very careful not to cross that fine line between realizing and internally accepting orgasm as the norm rather than the panicked "it's happened to me again, am I a pervert?" and addiction to cock and sex. I'm fine with Monica psychologically accepting her sexuality as the norm near the end of the game in one of the endings (such as in Philip's basement), but I'm strongly against her becoming a cock-addicted slut and her turning into another nymphomaniac from a typical VN game with a female МС. Anyway, if it were up to me, I would have already removed Fred from the game, at least the way he's shown after Monica "reclaimed" her mansion.
i can easy implement this thing in scenario, atleast in Basement. With no Fred`s magic. Just fucking machines,different toys, afrodisiac/drug, and forced orgasm, orgasm denial. As the game not about 100% identity to real life (Fred`s magic cock :KEK: )- it would work.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Victoria needs only good friends :KEK: Not bad ones like Monica - who can`t even help Rebecca with photosession. :KEK::KEK:
Victoria is also a temporary asset that can be sacrificed. In fact, I don't envy Vica, with her karma nothing can help her anymore. If there's any justice left in this utopian world, she should be the first to get what she deserves.:sneaky:

Reactions: afterlights

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i can easy implement this thing in scenario, atleast in Basement. With no Fred`s magic. Just fucking machines,different toys, afrodisiac/drug, and forced orgasm, orgasm denial. As the game not about 100% identity to real life (Fred`s magic cock :KEK: )- it would work.
Well my opinion on what should be in the Basement, you know, so, once again I will not paint a wall of text, I'll just say - I agree with you. The only thing left is for the developer himself to agree. :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ostego, but even in the case of Basement (various BDSM exposure, punishment, very hard flogging, all sorts of fetish activities (like the one we saw in the 1st epic day of her service to Philip) fuckmachines (animated!), orgasm denial, forced orgasms, etc.)) I wouldn't want her to turn into an addicted slut like the one we see in, say, "Special Request" game. If, as a result of the complex effects on her (I'm against aphrodisiacs and drugs in this case!), Monica psychologically accepts her orgasms/sexuality as a norm rather than a perversion, while remaining herself and not falling into sexual addiction, that would be good enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ostego, but even in the case of Basement (various BDSM exposure, punishment, very hard flogging, all sorts of fetish activities (like the one we saw in the 1st epic day of her service to Philip) fuckmachines (animated!), orgasm denial, forced orgasms, etc.)) I wouldn't want her to turn into an addicted slut like the one we see in, say, "Special Request" game. If, as a result of the complex effects on her (I'm against aphrodisiacs and drugs in this case!), Monica psychologically accepts her orgasms/sexuality as a norm rather than a perversion, while remaining herself and not falling into sexual addiction, that would be good enough for me.
Boring, ugly update. No heels and red dress.

Greedy, clamped one tiny ending. Enjoy Fred`s magick cock scenes than) In every update...Even in other games...

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

mangosok

May 27, 2019
This error appears all the time when I try to load a save in the ep 2. It turns out that you can only play from the beginning to the end (it's just impossible), otherwise the saves will not load. Has anyone faced such a problem? How to solve it?

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This error appears all the time when I try to load a save in the ep 2. It turns out that you can only play from the beginning to the end (it's just impossible), otherwise the saves will not load. Has anyone faced such a problem? How to solve it?
Better show error text. Not standart picture for errors.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just to be sure
you aren't playing from the zip_file are you ?

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The misty content did not work for me.

good update though. Really easy to fish for all of the new scenes without playing through stuff I have already seen.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, of course not. But I unpacked the archive using 7zip. The game worked fine yesterday, by the way.
you should move the fashion buisnes folder to c
so you avoid this \Users\Name\Desktop
so it looks like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
instead of this long path
C:\Users\Name\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
and i see that you have windows 7 is it a 64 0r 32 bit version
cos i think that the version from here are only 64

als check the files located here
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy

Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
did you try to delete and reunpack client?
Btw if i`m not wrong, it is unoficial client with Bardie.
no it's official
but when it was finished DM tried to sell it on steam
and then had to change it to no avail
that's why there are a new version EP2.1-v16 on patreon

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
no it's official
but when it was finished DM tried to sell it on steam
and then had to change it to no avail
that's why there are a new version EP2.1-v16 on patreon
After Bardie cut, there was bugfixes in new client. i`m about that.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
did you try to delete and reunpack client?
Btw if i`m not wrong, it is unoficial client with Bardie.
I've already done this several times. This is the version without Bardie, I downloaded it from f95zone. Before that, I had the same version, but from a different website.

you should move the fashion buisnes folder to c
so you avoid this \Users\Name\Desktop
so it looks like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
instead of this long path
C:\Users\Name\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc
and i see that you have windows 7 is it a 64 0r 32 bit version
cos i think that the version from here are only 64

als check the files located here
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
No, I have Windows 10 x64. I just changed the compatibility mode to windows 7 (before that there was windows 8). I don't know why I have such settings in the error description. Changing the folder location doesn't help either. All the saves are in place (although I have deleted most of them now, because I thought they were broken).

I'm the only one who has this kind of hell going on

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes