vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I've already done this several times. This is the version without Bardie, I downloaded it from f95zone. Before that, I had the same version, but from a different website.

I'm the only one who has this kind of hell going on
the version here are with bardie
and if you try to load a save with bardie in a version without bardie
i think that's cause conflict
have you tried to delete the
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
folder and start a new game
also the save folder in game

mangosok

May 27, 2019
try to rename folder shorter - just FB for example and move it to root of hdd. c:\\FB
and remove compatibility mode
the version here are with bardie
and if you try to load a save with bardie in a version without bardie
i think that's cause conflict
have you tried to delete the
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
folder and start a new game
also the save folder in game
Yes, it looks like I actually downloaded the Bardie-version. Sorry for the confussion. But initially the game was without him. I finished 1 episode, then started the second one. In the second episode, problems with saves started and the picture that I posted earlier appeared. But now I'm downloading another version. Anyway, thanks for the help. I wish you all the best and Monica (optional).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, it looks like I actually downloaded the Bardie-version. Sorry for the confussion. But initially the game was without him. I finished 1 episode, then started the second one. In the second episode, problems with saving started and the picture that I posted earlier appeared. But now I'm downloading another version. Anyway, thanks for the help. I wish you all the best and Monica (optional).
In fact Ep2 v16, as well as all subsequent eps, runs under Win10 x64 without any compatibility modes and without any problems. The only nuance - Ep3 v16, due to its large size, can take quite a long time to run if the game distribution is unpacked on HDD and especially if this HDD is under background load, for example file sharing (torrent client). It is ideal to run Ep3 from SSD disk.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Boring, ugly update. No heels and red dress.
Greedy, clamped one tiny ending. Enjoy Fred`s magick cock scenes than) In every update...Even in other games...
Enjoy every update without Melanie. :sneaky: And I don't need to offer this magic Fred, my decent Monica didn't even sleep with him or Ralph in the main walkthrough. When DM decided to merge the "Julia" and "Home" storylines together, my Monica living in the basement of her own mansion was automatically in her luxurious bedroom. Checkmate, fans of Monica's sex with Ralph and Fred.)

Feb 26, 2022
What's the "goal" in Phillip's dungeon?

If she plays nice by being obedient we get to see the whore-meter rise.

On the other hand while being disobedient and getting locked on the fuck-machine she gets to experience multiple orgasms that ultimately make her ask herself "if she's becoming a pervert like Phillip"

I want to see her end up a mindless sex addicted dirty whore and don't know which route to choose.

Any reply will be much appreciated.

korko

May 30, 2017
Can anyone share ep3 v16 compress (760p) extra version patch pls

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac/Extra Activation:

Fashion Business v16 EXTRA - Win/Linux/Mac

EXTRA ACTIVATION MIRRORS:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Show activated but extra choices still greyed out cant choose.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What's the "goal" in Phillip's dungeon?

If she plays nice by being obedient we get to see the whore-meter rise.

On the other hand while being disobedient and getting locked on the fuck-machine she gets to experience multiple orgasms that ultimately make her ask herself "if she's becoming a pervert like Phillip"

I want to see her end up a mindless sex addicted dirty whore and don't know which route to choose.

Any reply will be much appreciated.
1) to feed her with puncakes -> she become fat and unpopular -> Phillip get her magazine.
2) noone know what will be in the end of basement. 1 gameend and returning to main office line - depending on points. but which route lead to gameend we don`t know. so i just made 2 saves for each.

all be more clear at day 6 i think before last one. Farmers already appeared here, Monicas husband friend too.

GenK3nob1

Sep 5, 2021
i played through episode one but when i downloaded episode 2, it said 2.1 version and skipped through some parts of the story. is there a way for me to play episode 2 from the start?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes