Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Btw what the fck happining in review section, 1-2 stars reviews…
I wouldn't call these 1-2 star misunderstandings "reviews", it's more like an inadequate stream of consciousness that has nothing to do with reality. By the way, we have a mechanism on our forum to complain about such garbage reviews. If you manage to convince the moderators (when you click on "report") such reviews can be removed.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Sent a few reports to the moderators. If we forget about the bots with zero messages, who diligently like 1-2 star reviews of our game (thanks to Ostego for the observation), then we are left with nonsense that does not correspond to reality, without constructive criticism and arguments. And the cherry on the cake (and that's only on the 1st page, what's going on the 2nd, I haven't looked yet) were 2 absolutely identical negative "reviews", apparently written by the same person, but from different accounts. I have sent a report to the moderators on some of these garbage reviews, but if you want to help unclog these Augean stables, I will be only glad.

Reactions: EraRamp

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
Guys, I'm playing chapter 2 right now, but I can't open saves with it, whenever I try to open a save I made before to try another way, the game gives me an error, does anyone know how to fix this? This is what appears when I try to open a save in chapter 2 (2.1)

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
The hottest thing in ep.4 v.2 was glory-hole. And the cops speech about some big mouth whore in jail... that "accident" was also one of the best scenes (but unfairly it's was without video, only pics - interesting why?).

This gives a phantom hope, that Monica will have one more meeting with prisoners or cops, which knows about previous events...
DecentMonkey could free several prisoners for that, for example.
Which gloryhole? Is it in the dungeon?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, I'm playing chapter 2 at the moment, but I can't open saves with it, whenever I try to open a save that I made before to try another way, the game gives me an error, does anyone know how to fix this? This is what appears when I try to open a save in chapter 2 (2.1)
This is a standard error message with no specific data. Please copy and paste the renpy error log (traceback.txt) into your post.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
It was banned from Steam 2.5 years ago. So don’t hope for it)
Really? Now I'm curious. Why was it banned from steam? It's been a while since I played this one but, I don't think it has anything worse than what's currently on steam.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Pessoal, estou jogando o capítulo 2 no momento, mas não consigo abrir saves com ele, sempre que tento abrir um save que fiz antes para tentar de outra forma, o jogo me dá erro, alguém sabe como conserte isso? Isso é o que aparece quando tento abrir um save no capítulo 2 (2.1)
i think you have the same problem like this guy
27,546 and 27,547
you try to use a save from eps 2-v16 in eps 2,1-v16
eps 2,1-v16 are the new version without bardie

ohh and remember if you use your own language
you shall provide an english translation
it's the rule of the board

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Once on the basement path with Phillip is there any way to access the gallery and achievements? Since the start of part 4 I haven't seen a way to see them...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes