Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
then you have the same problem as KINGKUMAR
and need new glasses

even my reply above yours you failed to see
I HAVE done the whole activation process - I am seeing the extra scenes in the play through - do I have to restart part 4 because now I am dealing with the extras? If so, then stating that would be much more appreciated as a comment. And my glasses are fine, thank you. I just don't see the achievements icon (or anything) on the left where in previous versions one would access the gallery...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I HAVE done the whole activation process - I am seeing the extra scenes in the play through - do I have to restart part 4 because now I am dealing with the extras? If so, then stating that would be much more appreciated as a comment. And my glasses are fine, thank you. I just don't see the achievements icon (or anything) on the left where in previous versions one would access the gallery...
in basement there is no gallery because all 8 days of it count as one long active scene. it`s still in development and you need separate saves to play other content.
after completing basement scenes you can watch them freely from gallery in "open world"

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I just don't see the achievements icon (or anything)
you should have said this
and i would clearly have replied different
can you please hit s when you are ingame
it takes a screenshot

ohh nevermind i failed to read Ostego's reply
and i haven't played the basement yet so didn't know about the gallery

Reactions: EraRamp

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
you should have said this
and i would clearly have replied different
can you please hit s when you are ingame
it takes a screenshot
I think what Ostego replied above explains it - I am in the extended basement sequence and have no access to the open world. Question is - is there a way to do this without having to complete the 8 days? Or should I restart before entering the basement (most likely)...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think what Ostego replied above explains it - I am in the extended basement sequence and have no access to the open world. Question is - is there a way to do this without having to complete the 8 days? Or should I restart before entering the basement (most likely)...
you should back to v3.15 ( i said about this multiple times , even dm said about saves. check FAQ if you lost your saves, there are mine .

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
waiting for it completion take 8 months, if DM willn`t start to make 2 days at once. and its fckn problem because even me don`t wanna replay ~7 updates of content.

ambrs

Oct 17, 2021
i'm stuck at "Double photo for Bardie" in EP 2.1 v16. When this event first happened, Monica was wearing panties. How can I trigger this event again? Also no progress with "Go to the gym with Betty"

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i'm stuck at "Double photo for Bardie" in EP 2.1 v16. When this event first happened, Monica was wearing panties. How can I trigger this event again? Also no progress with "Go to the gym with Betty"
many events are 1 time
so if u want to see it again
u can do it in gallery

Reactions: EraRamp

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
"Activated" patch for ep4 v2 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ebtnxka2p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjqeskh9lrr9phv/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xKBbkRib
Not sure if I am missing something but how do I get the file?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes