Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Call it a brain fart if you will but all I am seeing is links with nothing saying Hey copy paste these to browser, so be helpful and not a richard
All according to the standard scheme, download the archive, unpack/copy its contents to the game directory, if necessary, agreeing to overwrite the files. Alternatively, , download the distribution with the game, and then activate it according to the

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
i think you have the same problem like this guy
27,546 and 27,547
you try to use a save from eps 2-v16 in eps 2,1-v16
eps 2,1-v16 are the new version without bardie

ohh and remember if you use your own language
you shall provide an english translation
it's the rule of the board
I couldn't find the version with bardie anywhere, do you know where I can find it?

And sorry for the language conflict, initially I wrote the text in English (you can even see that in the answer another user gave me), I'm not sure why the language changed later, I believe it was google's automatic translator in the edit that I made.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I couldn't find the version with bardie anywhere, do you know where I can find it?

And sorry for the language conflict, initially I wrote the text in English (you can even see that in the answer another user gave me), I'm not sure why the language changed later, I believe it was google's automatic translator in the edit that I made.
it's on OP=first post

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Are you sure? I checked all the links for episode 2 for Windows that the post provides and they all lead to version 2.1.
This is a remnant of the past, Ep2 was called Ep2.1 a long time ago, then it was divided into 2 parts and what you know now as episode 3 was called Ep2.2 (i.e. the 2nd part of the 2nd episode). Then everything was renamed again to avoid confusion, but the names of the archives on different sites, including our f95 remained the same. In general, do not pay attention to this, just download and play. Bardie should be in this version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
got the same error as you do
also you may not update your game via the main menu if you have done so
can you test my save and play a little then save
restart you pc and then load your save

edit
just figured out that your save are from eps1
but to use the save from eps1 in eps2
you shall save before you go to bed
when i load your save in eps1 she are about to sleep and the end credits come
so if you will use your own save load eps1 up and save before she shall sleep but still in the bedroom
also please read the FAQ

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
How do i complete Julia "secret meeting" quest? I cant get afternoon, keep getting evening.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do i complete Julia "secret meeting" quest? I cant get afternoon, keep getting evening.
It's not clear exactly which quest we're talking about - there were a lot various quests on Julia's route throughout the all episodes. But in any case, there is nothing stopping you from sending Monica to bed in the evening (you can do it right in Julia's apartment, if Monica has already gained access there, or anywhere else).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes