Pat_Och

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys,
I have done completly all the fourth photos sets (the last with melanie is unclickable) and melanie continue telling me that i have to finish Biff shooting. I dont know how to continue );
I had one shooting with melanie and after option isnt available anymore. Is it a bug ?
I had Melanie goes to Dick too.
Anyone can Help ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys,
I have done completly all the fourth photos sets (the last with melanie is unclickable) and melanie continue telling me that i have to finish Biff shooting. I dont know how to continue );
I had one shooting with melanie and after option isnt available anymore. Is it a bug ?
I had Melanie goes to Dick too.
Anyone can Help ?
mhhhhhhh... okay... So, after the last shooting with Melanie, you should go talk to her, later do the casting (if you were not nice to her before) and after that she will agree to go to Marcus. The shooting after that is of course not possible anymore, because Melanie visited Marcus and dissapeared.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
My god the further I get into episode 2 the more I wish I had Monica be a complete bitch to Fred since he is such a fucking scumbag asshole...
I have done with both playthrough and it seem fred still watching monica when she do cleaning the carpet although i already kick his balls in bitch route or slap him in decent route but nothing can stop fred to conquering monica

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have done with both playthrough and it seem fred still watching monica when she do cleaning the carpet
What pissed me off was the scene where he tells Ralph how he should basically rape Monica, and how much she would enjoy it, and then tells Betty to make her clean the carpet...

That's why I didn't feel bad cock blocking the fucking loser with Betty when he tried to bang her in the laundry room. I cut him off right at the start before she even touched his dick.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
What pissed me off was the scene where he tells Ralph how he should basically rape Monica, and how much she would enjoy it, and then tells Betty to make her clean the carpet...

That's why I didn't feel bad cock blocking the fucking loser with Betty when he tried to bang her in the laundry room. I cut him off right at the start before she even touched his dick.
I think you should let betty to touch his dick, maybe in future ralph will find out that betty is a cheater and maybe monica can replace betty position as mistress of the house and as ralph wife ....who knows

Reactions: Deathdawg

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Rollback is causing bugs. It's quite possible that the saved games are now also buggy.
I have to specify that I tried to use Rollback command only after seing the bug for the 2nd time. So the bug itself does not depend on the rollback. I did not save again after the Rollback, so the save files should not be affected, they have not been modified.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.31!

PC (493MB): - - - -
Mac (482MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

charlyyyy

Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 159076

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-12
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: DecentMonkey -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 0.5 Completed | Episode 2 - 0.31
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
great game . story very immersive . thank you

charlyyyy

Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 159076

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-12
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: DecentMonkey -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 0.5 Completed | Episode 2 - 0.31
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
love this game

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes