Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So boring game. I already playing 1 hour and no any sex scene. Mehhhh
read the walkthrough in episode 1 you can find julia-fred sex scene, fitness guy - monica friend sex scene, fred - girl in gas station sex scene, monica - fred bj scene, steve and her secretary sex scene and monica - inmates rape scene, monica-markus rape scene

and in episode 2 you can find betty-fred sex scene, monica double bj scene, monica-melanie-another model threesome lesbian scene but still you don't count that all as a sex?
or maybe you post in wrong thread and i know sexless adult game in this forum

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
So boring game. I already playing 1 hour and no any sex scene. Mehhhh
Nah there is a lot of sex scenes, lot's of bj's lesbian stuff just got to look for it. I kinda get what you mean though, you want more sex for the MC. While i want that to, the stuff the dev of this game has put out as of right now while not full on sex with MC is enough to get you off imo. Simply put he doesn't tease like some other games do. So be happy for that at least cause i sure i am. :p

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Could you please let me know if it is RPG maker? Thanks a lot!
doesnt is say at top page
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.31] [DecentMonkey]
im not going bother downloading it im not into closing ep 1 then going ep 2 i like when get whole game in 1 game not 1 2 3 4 so on

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
how I can increase the corruption in episode 2.
I steal the food what else I can do
clean the house, do the flyer thing for the kebab guy (but that conflics with stealing food, as you can only do that once per day), and probably more, but i havent reached that yet

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
clean the house, do the flyer thing for the kebab guy (but that conflics with stealing food, as you can only do that once per day), and probably more, but i havent reached that yet
Instead of handing out flyer, you can go to these streets where handing out the flyer, but don't go to kebab guy, talk to the people directly. Monica will show her breast and ass and dance for them. At this progress still dressed, though. But that increases corruption also.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
Instead of handing out flyer, you can go to these streets where handing out the flyer, but don't go to kebab guy, talk to the people directly. Monica will show her breast and ass and dance for them. At this progress still dressed, though. But that increases corruption also.
when i talk to them directly, monica says "i dont want to talk to them, they dont know my status". i suppose that means corruption isnt high enough, or i didnt progress far enough?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes