Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Also, we've got a private vote happening on our Patreon page. The outcome will shape a special scene in Chapter 4 of Episode 4. By voting, you'll get to choose the location, fetishes, and characters for this scene. Want to be part of it? Join the voting through the link! !
it will be home with 3 Fred and 2 Julias clones

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
When I replied I basically just said that I left because I felt the Corruption wasn't progressing the way I hoped. Feeling like Monica was still resisting at every point and was hoping she'd grow more to accept/embrace her new life under Biff etc. Rather than still seemingly hating every single aspect of it all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Any news on the sequel with Marcus? He still plans to develop the 2018 ranch after part 4?
if that ever come
it would probably be in the last update
so see u in 1½ year if u only looking for that

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Hm, Decent Monkey is doing market research.:D

In my personal opinion, the game is losing patrons for these reasons:

1. The game is huge, and the best content is in the last third of the game. So new people start playing the game, see a lot of grind and average visuals in the first episode and most of the second one, and give up. As a result, there is very little inflow of new patrons, and old ones sooner or later stop supporting because they become interested in something else, get too busy to play games, or, well, even die. New people start playing, see the game from 2018, and don't support it.

2. The business model that Decent Monkey chose for his Patreon account is basically buying each new update (and for a lot of money), but this strategy is constantly undermined by pirates publishing new updates here. It is not that popular strategy with other developers, where patrons are "supporting a creative person to make him able to concentrate on his passion of developing games". Those developers are in constant contact with his or her patrons, listening to their ideas, discussing the development process, making polls on the content, events, etc. That business model is much more resistant to pirates since patrons are getting something else from their support in addition to just downloading a new update, which can be done on any pirate site.

3. Patreon has been getting more competitive all the time. Back in the day, there were very few good games and even fewer consistent developers. There is about the same amount of money on Patreon (maybe less because of the recession, the war, etc.), but now it is divided among more developers, and so Decent Monkey now has a smaller share of that pie.

4. There were a few decisions made during the development of the game that some people didn't like. Cutting out Bardie, getting rid of the Farm plot, etc.
Well, it's DM's first game, no surprise there. Hopefully not the last in his "style" ;)

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I assume there are no Shiny Hole new dance scenes in Ep. 4 ? The only part of the game that is interesting to me Shiny Hole bar (and some Betty scenes), there are no new scenes in Ep.4 (other than one scene in toilet )

Game so far started to get boring. too much useless conversations and repetitive scenes. It was better in Episode 2 when dancing in street pole. Now Im skipping most of the scenes with ctrl.
I know you feel bro. I miss hot pole dancing so much, I miss Claire :cry:

Reactions: homejorz

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I assume there are no Shiny Hole new dance scenes in Ep. 4 ? The only part of the game that is interesting to me Shiny Hole bar (and some Betty scenes), there are no new scenes in Ep.4 (other than one scene in toilet )

Game so far started to get boring. too much useless conversations and repetitive scenes. It was better in Episode 2 when dancing in street pole. Now Im skipping most of the scenes with ctrl.
I know you feel bro. I miss hot pole dancing so much, I miss Claire :cry:
Personally, I think we are way ahead of just dancing at Shiny Hole. I mean, we saw Monica dancing naked, Claire, both Monica and Claire together... What else can there be? Just freaking dancing was for Ep. 2, not Ep. 4.

What I want to see at Shiny Hole is a new level of entertainment.

Let's say that the bar is still losing money, and so that banker comes up with a new idea on how to make money: special shows for the rich people of the city. (banker's friends). So he and Monica open a new stage in an adjacent room where special hot "dances" performed at night. Like the one at the end of that old movie, Requiem For A Dream. Monica and Claire doing something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would be hot. Not just boring dancing. Well, they can start performing with dances all right, but finish the shows with good stuff.))

Last edited:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Personally, I think we are way ahead of just dancing at Shiny Hole. I mean, we saw Monica dancing naked, Claire, both Monica and Claire together... What else can there be? Just freaking dancing was for Ep. 2, not Ep. 4.

Let's say that the bar is still losing money, and so that banker comes up with a new idea on how to make money: special shows for the rich people of the city. So he and Monica open a new stage in an adjacent room where special hot "dances" performed at night. Like the one at the end of that old movie, Requiem For A Dream. Monica and Claire doing something like this:

That would be hot. Not just boring dancing. Well, they can start performing with dances all right, but finish the shows with good stuff.))
Yes, special dances with continuation! Crazy menu. Old and New room for private!
Waiting for Claire to continue private with two of her fans. When she licked the cock of one of them with her tongue. Teasing moment ;)

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022

Let's say that the bar is still losing money, and so that banker comes up with a new idea on how to make money: special shows for the rich people of the city. (banker's friends). So he and Monica open a new stage in an adjacent room where special hot "dances" performed at night. Like the one at the end of that old movie, Requiem For A Dream. Monica and Claire doing something like this:

I can agree with adjacent room with special hot dances and requiem for dream kinda events. It would be def good.

But we are NOT way ahead of just dancing in Shiny Hole. Because in Ep3, After Monica removed her mask at dancing naked , there was another option at the end " Dance More Daringly" and it was saying "in future updates"

New level can be for Monica Dancing More Daringly More Hot in the pole. Slowly getting excitement from dancing, like Claire. And this is also can be paralel what you are saying.

But definitely dancing on the pole and in every episode unlocking new stages was my favourite moments
(1st with mask vest and pants.
2nd without vest but mask and pants stays.
3rd without vest and pants only mask stays.
4th removing also mask and being completely naked.
5th more hot more daring moves while naked like when trying to win the crowd against Molly competition or more sexy moves and goes on)

and going to bar section while completely naked is also a new stage and was hot. I was hoping also she can bring beers while completely naked.

Phobia5678

Jan 12, 2021
in
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc\game\Quests
and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here

this is for eps1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
View attachment 2764716
Hi I wanted to know I put the quest file in the file of the games episode 1 as you indicated but I can not find the gallery you can help me I may have done something wrong not thank you in advance

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi I wanted to know I put the quest file in the file of the games episode 1 as you indicated but I can not find the gallery you can help me I may have done something wrong not thank you in advance
it's ingame in left upper corner and looks like a diploma

Phobia5678

Jan 12, 2021
C’est dans le coin supérieur gauche et ressemble à un diplôme
[/CITATION]
Merci pour votre réponse mais je n’ai rien du tout et j’ai extrait le dossier Quest dans le fichier du jeu
Devrions-nous le faire dans l’épisode 1 ou dans l’épisode 2?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Devrions-nous le faire dans l’épisode 1 ou dans l’épisode 2?
don't QUOTE anybody when you have translated the webpage
it's not working
it shall be here where the red arrow are
and that's for all 4 episodes
screenshot0001.png

red arrow are the downloaded file
right click that and say extract here
then you get the green arrow

Unavngivet.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes