Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i am also blind i can't see the big extras in the bottom of the picture

BTW
[B]Ostego[/B] i dont understand your heavy use of screenshots
when you just can copy/paste with the mouse
Somehow it's more familiar to press win-shift-s for me.
And copying will give direct download links, and I want people to use their brains at least a little.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys, I have only recently been able to come back to playing Fashion Business again. I am a bit unsure about what to pick in the Philip route. Can somebody help me.

Will agreeing to the contract put me in a position where i cannot do other storylines and so i should make a separate save. Like for the revenge path and Marcus storyline.

And if I choose the option of doing a favour in future, is there any info or scenes following up for that. She does get Philps consent to investing in that scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have only recently been able to come back to playing Fashion Business again. I am a bit unsure about what to pick in the Philip route. Can somebody help me.

Will agreeing to the contract put me in a position where i cannot do other storylines and so i should make a separate save. Like for the revenge path and Marcus storyline.

And if I choose the option of doing a favour in future, is there any info or scenes following up for that. She does get Philps consent to investing in that scenario.
I suggest you read the FAQ ( 1.4.23, 1.4.26 & 1.4.27).

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i just played episode 1 and it was great. started episode 2 and there is no rollback? pffff, fuck this shit.
If the lack of roll back is all you are worried about with ep2 then there is still hope.:) The official version of ep2 with anything to do with Bardie cut, has the roll back feature. It's the one on his patreon page. We host the older version here because of the lack of Steam imposed censorship. All things being equal we have the best version of ep2 shared on this site.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes