D

Deleted member 184535

Hiya all just wondering with the photoshoots casting stuff is it just the shwo naked breasts option still?

Feb 15, 2019
Are you using a compressed version?
Hi! Thanks for the response. I tried downloading Ep. 2 from all five Mac sources posted, but still received the message. It's not the only game I've had this error message with, and I usually just end up running the Windows version in Wine.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Been clicking for an hour now, nothing is happening. Time to try an hour being nice. :)
just for your info, if you reached the max. progress in v03, there is no "fisnish screen". You still can walk around and do your daily life, but without further progress. Like I said, just for info before you are frustrated. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
just for your info, if you reached the max. progress in v03, there is no "fisnish screen". You still can walk around and do your daily life, but without further progress. Like I said, just for info before you are frustrated. :)
Thanks. :) I'm currently doing episode 1, made it to the clothing store with big dick. :cool:

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

amcp

May 4, 2017
Hi! Thanks for the response. I tried downloading Ep. 2 from all five Mac sources posted, but still received the message. It's not the only game I've had this error message with, and I usually just end up running the Windows version in Wine.
Same problem here: MAC version is broken! Please help

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Hot news!
The bug related to the wrong thumbnails while saving the game is found and fixed.
Also, the bug founded when the map icon becomes disabled after the scene with Betty and Fred in the laundry.

The patch will be released very soon.
P.S. I'm working very hard on 0.4 ;)
Hot news!
The bug related to the wrong thumbnails while saving the game is found and fixed.
Also, the bug founded when the map icon becomes disabled after the scene with Betty and Fred in the laundry.

The patch will be released very soon.
P.S. I'm working very hard on 0.4 ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Start of Day 3 ep 1

WT says fire someone but I've no idea where to go. Can't go outside cos there are idiots roaming. Can't wait to fire sleazebag Fred. :)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes