Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is anyone else playing on a Mac and getting the "The application 'Fashion Business' can't be opened" error message?
I've been running this since it started and never had an issue. I always start with the PC version and create my own image for Mac using this technique listed in my sig:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Made it to the end of chapter 1.

This is one game type (exec power woman) where I didn't expect (in this case) MC Monica to not have sex (be that as a power tool and/or for fun).

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Made it to the end of chapter 1.

This is one game type (exec power woman) where I didn't expect (in this case) MC Monica to not have sex (be that as a power tool and/or for fun).
Ep1 is the prologue but after all, Monica doesn't like sex. She is a power woman, her job and her success is the very most important thing for her, not lower biological needs. :)
You can use your saves for Ep2, if you saved in the basement in Julia's room. Things will change for Monica, I hope you also try Ep2.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Ep1 is the prologue but after all, Monica doesn't like sex. She is a power woman, her job and her success is the very most important thing for her, not lower biological needs. :)
You can use your saves for Ep2, if you saved in the basement in Julia's room. Things will change for Monica, I hope you also try Ep2.
I knew she didn't like sex but power corrupts, thought maybe we could convince her otherwise. :D
I have a save and I'll try ch2.

martoti

May 22, 2018
I'm having this issue where I cannot start any photoshoots with Alex. It's always "not this time" even though ive slept for the entire week. anyone else facing this issue? any fix?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 159076

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-12
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: DecentMonkey -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 0.5 Completed | Episode 2 - 0.31
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
Will the second episode patch 1080p affect the mod? If not what do i apply first?

U

User_23654

Will the second episode patch 1080p affect the mod? If not what do i apply first?
I mean you could apply it later, but why? My mod is only for the 720 version. (Means the pictures will be 720 again.)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm having this issue where I cannot start any photoshoots with Alex. It's always "not this time" even though ive slept for the entire week. anyone else facing this issue? any fix?
photoshoots work only on saturday evening. You need to talk to Biff before.

Reactions: martoti

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I am blocking a help would be welcome I followed the walkthrough of the bardie quest to make it climb to level 3 but it does not increase its since 3h that I try I specify I am at episode 2

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
hello I am blocking a help would be welcome I followed the walkthrough of the bardie quest to make it climb to level 3 but it does not increase its since 3h that I try I specify I am at episode 2
At the current version, you can't improve your stats with Bardie any more. Because of the sandbox style of Ep2, there is no ending scene. So, to continue, I am afraid you have to wait for the next update. :)

alkobissi

Sep 25, 2018
any one can help the game didn't open it show this message "
While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/Rooms/Whores/whores_place.rpy", line 108, in script
old "Whores place"
Exception: Possible infinite loop. "

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes