Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You have to be bitchy to Melanie before, so you must not become friends with her. Then this scenes triggers during Monica's own casting.
Thanks but my bitchiness is at max and 226 for the other parameter, I've never made one compliment to her in both episodes 1 and 2 (mocking her "strength" and beauty instead...). When clicking on info for her help in the making room , I have an approval rate of only 10% but still... nothing happened during all shootings (and with all 4 outfits) inc. the joint session at the end with her. Anything else I should try? Thanks again.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks but my bitchiness is at max and 226 for the other parameter, I've never made one compliment to her in both episodes 1 and 2 (mocking her "strength" and beauty instead...). When clicking on info for her help in the making room , I have an approval rate of only 10% but still... nothing happened during all shootings (and with all 4 outfits) inc. the joint session at the end with her. Anything else I should try? Thanks again.
:unsure:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I have started the game from Chapter 2 and i am unable to progress lv1 with Bardie.. After cleaing the house i go to his room and click on him, Monika gets angry on him and he just reacts and then nothing. Am i missing something here? Please help.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Read the previous posts and finally found a way to get access to the dildo scene.

As others said before, really great game especially EP2 with the progressive downfall. Love Monica the most but other characters are great as well (Melanie is a bit too fat/chubby to my taste, especially as a fashion model, but there should for everyone's taste. That way, everbody is happy).

Looking forward for Apr. 20 update with hopefully more downfalling of Monica.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Read the previous posts and finally found a way to get access to the dildo scene.

As others said before, really great game especially EP2 with the progressive downfall. Love Monica the most but other characters are great as well (Melanie is a bit too fat/chubby to my taste, especially as a fashion model, but there should for everyone's taste. That way, everbody is happy).

I did the translation now and I can say, you will not get disappointed ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I have started the game from Chapter 2 and i am unable to progress lv1 with Bardie.. After cleaing the house i go to his room and click on him, Monika gets angry on him and he just reacts and then nothing. Am i missing something here? Please help.
Talk to him whenever you are cleaning and see Bardie during that. Not after the cleaning, talk to him while he is in the room. But that's not always the case. You need some turns. :)

baz00ka

Dec 17, 2018

Can you please share a save file for this dildo scene?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Need Help. I am unable to use the save files at the end of verion 0.29. Can someone guide how to remove previous save history. event i delete the save folder that is inside the c:drive. but still no luck. I am unable to load the save file that is given in the OP.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Need Help. I am unable to use the save files at the end of verion 0.29. Can someone guide how to remove previous save history. event i delete the save folder that is inside the c:drive. but still no luck. I am unable to load the save file that is given in the OP.
Make sure that the save file is the correct one, it can be that you use the 1080p version and have a 720p save file, or other way around. Maybe the save does not match to the patched version... there can be some reasons.

Reactions: Jansen
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes