kira07

Feb 28, 2018
This game has improved so much in episode 2, but if i can critic something, I didn't like the last sex scene, As a lesbian lover I've been disappointed, Couldn't even see the tongue, seemed like they were just smelling each other

Reactions: Jonny22dhehdh

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, before the new release I would like to try new paths
I'm already on the failing path, so here is my question on the other paths:
=> If I choose the "decent path", is there 2 sub-paths (with or without corruption)?
Thanks guy!

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, before the new release I would like to try new paths
I'm already on the failing path, so here is my question on the other paths:
=> If I choose the "decent path", is there 2 sub-paths (with or without corruption)?
Thanks guy!
I don’t think there are sub paths, or even a real decent path. I never played it, so I can’t tell for sure, but I read some comments discussing it.

Long story short, decent path is a game over, but instead of dying or getting cucked or whatever like other games, you just never fall from grace. She remains rich, and so the story ends.

The game only moves forward if you go for the failing path.

Reactions: Arty7891

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
I don’t think there are sub paths, or even a real decent path. I never played it, so I can’t tell for sure, but I read some comments discussing it.

Long story short, decent path is a game over, but instead of dying or getting cucked or whatever like other games, you just never fall from grace. She remains rich, and so the story ends.

The game only moves forward if you go for the failing path.
Ok! Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes