agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone who has already played the latest update confirm if Monica has even the slightest change in her mindset regarding sex, or if she continues to be totally asexual and indifferent with two dicks up her ass going "Ew. I am Monica. How dare they?"
Lets count how many updates there has been for this game. I think 5 for ep1. Then 16 for ep2. Then another 16 for ep3. And now we have three for ep4. I think you are living in district 12 and the odds are not in your favour.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I love conspiracy theories:illuminati:

Let's enjoy the journey to the grand finale
100% Agree I really want to see where the authors go with the story. MY hope is their is some kind of redemption arc to make all of this worthwhile. After all you would think that anyone in this world or Monica's world after having someone literally piss on you....might make you reevaluate your life choices...hopefully for the better but I digress. :p

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
100% Agree I really want to see where the authors go with the story. MY hope is their is some kind of redemption arc to make all of this worthwhile. After all you would think that anyone in this world or Monica's world after having someone literally piss on you....might make you reevaluate your life choices...hopefully for the better but I digress. :p
Also its interesting to see outcomes for choices - Like one from 4.01 with Melanie and flowers. Will it be implemented or not.
It`s good way for achieve good and bad endings.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Also its interesting to see outcomes for choices - Like one from 4.01 with Melanie and flowers. Will it be implemented or not.
It`s good way for achieve good and bad endings.
If the DM is wise enough, he will do just that. Will tally up all the decent decisions and at the end of the game we will see how they all affected one of the ending of the game. And of course, the flowers you mentioned are also important. After all, Melanie and her ass have a long and dense relationship with red roses.;)

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I need help I don't understand but I have an odd bug when playing the episode 2 (compressed version, potato laptop oblige lol). So here is what it looks like

odd bug.png

here the traceback (I honestly dont know if anything there is related to my problem) :

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 142, in script
call process_object_click_alternate_inventory(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action3
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 142, in <module>
call process_object_click_alternate_inventory(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action3
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

specs (ig) :
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v16-720p

also when extracting I got :
\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc_Compressed.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\admin\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\img_11033.jpg. The file is corrupt

and

\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc_Compressed.zip: The archive is corrupt

Pls tell me I don't have to redownload the thing I let ma laptop all night downloading the shit lol

So yeah if smn could help me I would be grateful.
Thx to whoever tries to.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
also when extracting I got :
\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc_Compressed.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\admin\Desktop\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\img_11033.jpg. The file is corrupt
sorry to say
but that's what you got when you use compressed files
you can try to download this slide from your above quote
View attachment img_11033.rar
and then if you need to download again i suggest you use torrent
and don't follow what i described in my quote here but only click/tick
the checkbox for episode2

no there will not be a mega link in OP
read the FAQ why
first option
support decentmonkey he are the only one there have mega links
second option
what about torrent
click on the magnet seen in the pic
and only download what there are in red
or else you end up with 43gb download

View attachment 2819369

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The game FInale will be like in the movie "The Game" from David Fincher with Michael Douglas and one of Monica'old relatives (former huband and/or brother/sister and/or....) playing Sean Penn's role in setting all this up. :cool:

View attachment 2945454
Welcome to the conspiracy theory club. Jan 22, 2021 I wrote about the same thing, only with an explanation of of what the true meaning of what was going on might be.
And Aug 11, 2022 to this conspiracy theory, a humorous grand finale was written. Sure, we might be called fantasists, but, they say in my country, there's a bit of truth in every joke. At least this turn of events in "The Game" style is something almost no one expects and it would definitely be a shock to most of those people who don't read this thread. ;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Welcome to the conspiracy theory club. Jan 22, 2021 I wrote about the same thing, only with an explanation of of what the true meaning of what was going on might be.
And Aug 11, 2022 to this conspiracy theory, a humorous grand finale was written. Sure, we might be called fantasists, but, they say in my country, there's a bit of truth in every joke. At least this turn of events in "The Game" style is something almost no one expects and it would definitely be a shock to most of those people who don't read this thread. ;)
I remember thinking something like the film "The Game" was going on during the early days of ep2. I think though the revenge quest rules out some grand conspiracy caused by her absent husband, being behind Monica's troubles. It's all due to Mommy and Marcus. Unless every one Monica interrogated at gun point was keeping up the charade.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I remember thinking something like the film "The Game" was going on during the early days of ep2. I think though the revenge quest rules out some grand conspiracy caused by her absent husband, being behind Monica's troubles. It's all due to Mommy and Marcus. Unless every one Monica interrogated at gun point was keeping up the charade.
You may be right. However, I believe there is a grand conspiracy going on here, although, maybe, not in the style of the movie "The Game". Everything is too well organized, too carefully controlled to ensure that Monica doesn't earn a cent beyond what is needed to pay off her "debts". Yes, the very sacramental $5000 that even Monica is beginning to suspect all sorts of nasty things about. (I'm not talking about the ability of individual players to save up enough money to pay off Philip by the "end" of Ep3, I'm talking about the pure plot of the game). As for Mommy guilt in the Revenge quest,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
sorry to say
but that's what you got when you use compressed files
you can try to download this slide from your above quote
View attachment 2945493
and then if you need to download again i suggest you use torrent
and don't follow what i described in my quote here but only click/tick
the checkbox for episode2

Thx for the help. And, I know I should expect some bugs when downloadin compressed ver but can you blame me when I see that the download will take 2 days lol. To be honest it's the 1st time I have a prblm with a compressed game but I guess it's also the 1st I'm downloading such an enormous one.
Also I don't want to bother you but could pls explain to me what's a torrent doing? I never understood. Is it bc it allows you to use a download manager that it's "so popular"?

Again thx for your answer. Also I know that in the episode 1 were forced down (like the hj with the driver) some scenes but is it possible to go lesbian only after the 1st episode?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thx for the help. And, I know I should expect some bugs when downloadin compressed ver but can you blame me when I see that the download will take 2 days lol. To be honest it's the 1st time I have a prblm with a compressed game but I guess it's also the 1st I'm downloading such an enormous one.
Also I don't want to bother you but could pls explain to me what's a torrent doing? I never understood. Is it bc it allows you to use a download manager that it's "so popular"?

Again thx for your answer. Also I know that in the episode 1 were forced down (like the hj with the driver) some scenes but is it possible to go lesbian only after the 1st episode?
2 days!?! o_O How fast is your connection to the internet? Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes