Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
maybe you should read what i wrote again
Searching through your last several comments I take it you are saying to never use compressed files? That is not an acceptable answer, and I have not had this issue on the hundreds of compressed games I have downloaded (including at least 20 versions of this game). Or did you have a more illuminating answer than a blanket "don't use compressed files"?

I'll try a fresh download and see if I get one that is not corrupted - maybe from another host...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Searching through your last several comments I take it you are saying to never use compressed files? That is not an acceptable answer, and I have not had this issue on the hundreds of compressed games I have downloaded (including at least 20 versions of this game). Or did you have a more illuminating answer than a blanket "don't use compressed files"?

I'll try a fresh download and see if I get one that is not corrupted - maybe from another host...
no
it seams you have downloaded the the file there belong to eps1,1
there is no file for eps 2 3 and 4

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
Dont understand Melanies story arc, i expect some divergence from Monica because at the moment every single woman goes through the same experience, it might be better if Melanie goes the hentai happy slut route and Monica stays stubborn in hope of vengeance.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Dont understand Melanies story arc, i expect some divergence from Monica because at the moment every single woman goes through the same experience, it might be better if Melanie goes the hentai happy slut route and Monica stays stubborn in hope of vengeance.
I hope we`ll see it. Becouse now there is no even Melanie`s reaction about this situation as it was before.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I'm probably asking a stupid question. But when unpacking the archive, I need a password, but I don’t have one. Can someone help me with this? Please :)

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
Hi there i made an android port ep2 (give it 5-7 minutes for the first load :KappaPride: )
Pixeldrain

+1.45GB<=2GB compression of episode 2 (needed for the android port maybe someone will use it)
Pixeldrain
I haven't found a more recent update and i know i'm a little bit late to the party. But after loading up part 2 on android downloaded via pxeldrain, i'm getting a ton of error messages while at main menu and even more after i click start. I don't know if the package itself is damaged or something else, i just wanted to repport it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i didn't play this game for last year! can somebody tell me that mask woman in strip bar finally will be revealed or not? we will know why she doing stripdance?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
IF I'm on Phillips path day 3, am i right that thereis nothing new for me to play? I have to wait for phillips path to end so i can leave the basement

flamy

Mar 23, 2018
hey, how can you do the first Home quest on ep3? (betty forgot the iron at the neighbor's house)
i'm stuck on this because it says one day after the gym but i can't go to the gym
i'm cleaning the house on tue/thu and talking to Betty but nothing happens, it doesn't give me an option to go to gym, and if i go alone Monica doesn't want to enter there

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hey, how can you do the first Home quest on ep3? (betty forgot the iron at the neighbor's house)
i'm stuck on this because it says one day after the gym but i can't go to the gym
i'm cleaning the house on tue/thu and talking to Betty but nothing happens, it doesn't give me an option to go to gym, and if i go alone Monica doesn't want to enter there

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes