Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
IF I'm on Phillips path day 3, am i right that thereis nothing new for me to play? I have to wait for phillips path to end so i can leave the basement
you should use separate saves from ep3.15 to play basement and other quests in same time. read FAQ there is info and saves

Reactions: Stan5851 and Davox

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
like i always say the renders are great but the story and the dialog are so stupid and irrealistic
1, exactly when someone is obviously filming Monica with a smart phone and she says that she hopes it doesn't get out
2, In the case of a date, I will already know how to do it = let's compare fuck preferences and immediately sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Harmonyrose

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1, exactly when someone is obviously filming Monica with a smart phone and she says that she hopes it doesn't get out
2, In the case of a date, I will already know how to do it = let's compare fuck preferences and immediately sex
dont give idea for realistic scenario - 5 updates of presex scenes.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
this is from episode 2, i finished it already and did the entire betty questline including the neighbor one. i brought my save to ep3 but can't trigger the first home quest for some reason.
i am not sure how to trigger it since you already did it
in eps2
there are also this quest

can you show a screenshot of the quest log
you do that with s
and upload your save

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes