Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Speaking of Farm 218 and controversial fetishes like bestiality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, anything is possible if you really want it. I'm not implying that DecentMonkey should necessarily do something like this in "Fashion Business" (possible future "farm" content), but as you can see, this scheme works fine, and patreon doesn't technically have any claims against the game developer. Maybe they would like to, but they can't..)

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
No, he is not. It is his way to hint the moderators to upload the update. He doesn't know that normal people first must pay for the update and share it with the moderators.

So, as you can see, anything is possible if you really want it. I'm not implying that @DecentMonkey should necessarily do something like this in "Fashion Business" (possible future "farm" content), but as you can see, this scheme works fine, and patreon doesn't technically have any claims against the game developer. Maybe they would like to, but they can't..)
It was proposed to Decent Monkey many times. Also even years ago. If he wanted to do it, he would have already done that. He doesn't want to risk at all.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
I tried the gallery unlocker for EP3 and everything is fucked. Dev is delusional if they think I will support something just to play one time or play the whole game again for one scene.

Why some devs refuse to let people support them?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I tried the gallery unlocker for EP3 and everything is fucked. Dev is delusional if they think I will support something just to play one time or play the whole game again for one scene.

so you used a third-party mod that broke the game, and the developer is to blame for this?

btw for unlocking ingame gallery you just can change last "False" to "true" in game/quests/achievments.rpy

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

You can modify the game/quests/achievements.rpy file and set the gallery unlocked by default without any interference with the game.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
You can modify the game/quests/achievements.rpy file and set the gallery unlocked by default without any interference with the game.
I will try to do that!
so you used a third-party mod that broke the game, and the developer is to blame for this?

btw for unlocking ingame gallery you just can change last "False" to "true" in game/quests/achievments.rpy
It worked with ep2, but ep3 even with the file edit the gallery does not work correctly. For example the 3rd scene under "Home" category will open this scene below.
1706282482125.png

btw no mods used :) when I say its fucked in my end that means its fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I will try to do that!

It worked with ep2, but ep3 even with the file edit the gallery does not work correctly. For example the 3rd scene under "Home" category will open this scene below.
View attachment 3297489

so its problem on your side, this method work 100% on ep.2,3,4. Try it on new clean client.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
so its problem on your side, this method work 100% on ep.2,3,4. Try it on new clean client.
Bro it is working, but when you click on this
1706282825123.png

You get this scene

1706282859273.png

Not hard to understand bro! editing achievs unlocks everything but the scenes themselves are not correct. Can you explain this shit?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I will try to do that!

View attachment 3297489

ahhh i understand what you mean. From ep.3 gallery work in other way. All scenes will start from begining you can`t choose a part of it as it was in ep.2. Locked scenes only show you that you havn`t reached these variants in game.
This is 1 scene with different choices.
1706283058831.png

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
ahhh i understand what you mean. From ep.3 gallery work in other way. All scenes will start from begining you can`t choose a part of it as it was in ep.2. Locked scenes only show you that you havn`t reached these variants in game.
so even if I unlocked them by editing the file, I need to actually unlock it in game?

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Unlocking unlock everything. Just play this scene with choosing other variants on dialogues.
Yep I get you now, bathroom scenes works with the second row of scenes under "Home". It is just in a weird order.

now I can actually play and enjoy the game knowing I can go back and watch all scenes without wasting 10s of hours.

thx

Reactions: meimei_
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes