Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone. I just started episode 2. But how is the mechanism different from episode 1? In episode 1 following the walkthrough the plot followed well; I tried to watch the wallthrough of episode 2 and I immediately noticed that it is divided into "Plots": Bardie Plot, Betty Plot etc... and each with the progress of the individual versions. My eye fell and I noticed that a line is in both Betty's Plot and Bardie's Plot and this raises the question: but therefore this episode does not have a linear plot that grows and you can retrace the same point more times? Like Betty's punishment can I get by both doing Bardie's Plot and then doing Betty's Plot? Or once I choose a Plot (for example Bardie's) then for Betty's I only have events available that I haven't already dealt with in Bardie's?

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Hi everyone. I just started episode 2. But how is the mechanism different from episode 1? In episode 1 following the walkthrough the plot followed well; I tried to watch the wallthrough of episode 2 and I immediately noticed that it is divided into "Plots": Bardie Plot, Betty Plot etc... and each with the progress of the individual versions. My eye fell and I noticed that a line is in both Betty's Plot and Bardie's Plot and this raises the question: but therefore this episode does not have a linear plot that grows and you can retrace the same point more times? Like Betty's punishment can I get by both doing Bardie's Plot and then doing Betty's Plot? Or once I choose a Plot (for example Bardie's) then for Betty's I only have events available that I haven't already dealt with in Bardie's?
The game is more like a combination of events. it contains a lots of plot hole. but still its pretty good

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I advise you to read the FAQ, it will be useful for you (including links to the game walkthrough and Bardie's quests). As for the story, the concept of the game involves several independent storylines, each of which will have its own ending(s) in the fourth episode. Betty and Bardie belong to the "Home" storyline, so you won't miss a single event with the characters living in this location. Just move along the given storyline.

It's also worth bearing in mind that the independence of the side (not main) storylines is not 100%, and there may be situations when Monica's progress on one of the side lines may stop. In this case, there is a universal advice - to move a little further along the plot of the main storyline "Office/Photoshoot".

Reactions: EraRamp and Levian

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Do you know a way to hide that down arrow that appears every time there is a single photo without text??
And is there a way to also hide the side texts that appear like "Monica is more bitchy" etc...?

1706130419043.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Do you know a way to hide that down arrow that appears every time there is a single photo without text??
And is there a way to also hide the side texts that appear like "Monica is more bitchy" etc...?
Why do you need that? If you need the renders without that stuff, you can just open the folder with pictures and do whatever you want with them.

Belleciao

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: DecentMonkey - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 - 4.00 Extra
Language: English, Russian, German
Others: FAN ART Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

Update Codes:

If links are down, please report it.

DOWNLOAD
Episode 4
Win/Linux
(Extra 1080p, Not activated): - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Win/Linux (720p): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Activate Extras* - FAQ - Gallery Unlocker*

Episode 3

Episode 1 and 2
Sachin Lamba thanks for the link & r3sp3ct99 thanks for the torrent
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080 View attachment 1539683 View attachment 1539684 View attachment 1539685 View attachment 1539686 View attachment 1539687 View attachment 1539688 View attachment 1539689 View attachment 1539690 View attachment 1539692 View attachment 1539693 View attachment 1539694
New version available now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uncutqt and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes